Moderators: LSPD Staff Officers, DB: Command Staff

Frank_Vaughn
Retired Detective II
Retired Detective II
Forum Name: Michael Westbrook

RBF Public Casefile

Post by Frank_Vaughn » August 23rd, 2012, 10:15 pm

((NOTE THIS INFORMATION IS OOC))

Image GANG AND NARCOTICS DIVISION [RYDER BLOCK/BLOCC FAMILIES 1826] INVESTIGATION

CASE NUMBER: RYDER BLOCK/BLOCC FAMILIES 1826
DATE FILED: 25/JULY/2010
INVESTIGATION TEAM:
  • Detective Michael Fitzpatrick, Detective III
  • Detective Maurice Howard, Detective II
  • Detective Trenton Cleavant, Detective II
Introduction

Ryder Block Families are an African-American based street gang that operate in the Willowfield neighbourhood with their main territory being the dead-end street in Willowfield, commonly referred to as 'Ryder Block' by residents.

The organisation first came to the attention of this unit in early 2010. Notable members of the 'first era' included Dane "Dope" Andrew, Shaquan "Kush" Ramsey, Johnathan "D-Knife" Kayles, Terrance "T-Loc" Ward, Jake "Quake" Washington and Sean "Fox" Foxton. Through violence, intimidation and other criminal activities, the organisation quickly rose to prominence and secured the Willowfield area as their neighbourhood of operation (a.k.a. their 'turf'). However, their first real test of strength was in the summer of 2010 when a Hispanic street gang, the Malvados (led by Guillermo Losada), began to take over the western side of Willowfield, using an apartment complex called 'Ronald Reagan Projects' as their headquarters. Despite attempts to mediate between the two groups by detectives, war broke out and as a result multiple murders were committed by both organisations, with Ryder Block emerging as the victors.
The strategy of this unit at the time was a rather simple street-based attack on their members, coordinating 'stop and searches' and frequent raids on known 'hot-spots'. Whilst early success was noted there was little long-term success (as noted by Ryder Block's attacks on the Malvados and other police officers), so the decision to open a full time investigation was made with Detective Jarek Knight becoming the Senior Investigating Officer. His investigation gave this unit a never before seen insight into 'the Ryders' operations. Full credit should be given for his efforts.

After the Malvados war, a period of 'quietness' was noted by detectives in the Willowfield area. It was hypothesised that with no real direct threat to their existence, Ryder Block was relatively stable. However, it was around this time (mid-2010) that they formed an alliance with the Jefferson/East Los Santos street gang, Uptown 424 Kilo Block. Such a move gave the organisation a powerful ally, but would also indirectly bring them into Uptown's feuds with other organisations. Over the course of several months, they would engage in on-and-off violent and bitter street wars with other street gangs such as Four-One-Five Block, Tiny Raskal Gang and Southside Locotes. Of concern was their struggle against Seville/Murdaville, which was noted as being a particularly violent affair.

September 2010 to mid-2011 can really be seen as the heyday of the organisation. Whether it was intentional or not, Ryder Block never managed to really become a top priority for this unit. Whilst one might view this as a sign of weakness, it worked to their advantage. Whilst this organisation did commit some atrocious crimes, they were never really seen as reckless as other street gangs. They "stayed off the radar", so to speak. Other organisations, such as Four-One-Five block and Southside Locotes, were always a top priority for detectives - as these were essentially long-time enemies of Ryder Block, it again, worked to their advantage. However, as said before, after mid-2011 it has been documented that internal divisions began to emerge within the organisation. One incident that was of particular interest was the disappearance of Katelyn Ramsey, the sister of the high-ranking Shaquan Ramsey. Captain Westbrook and Staff Sergeant Shuu stated that they could say with "absolutely certainty" that the murder had been organised by Andrew, the boss, marking the beginning of some form of civil war (which may have peaked in December 2011). In addition, this coincided with the mass convictions and deaths of countless 'old guard' (Southside Locotes, Uptown 424 Kilo Block and Murdaville 516) members during "Operation Eastsafe" (which had also focused on Ryder Block indirectly), not only weakening their enemies, but destroying one of their most vital allies. With these three organisations no longer a threat, the focus of this unit slowly began to shift back to Ryder Block once more.

This shift in focus was officially marked by Lieutenant Reginald Harris' investigation into the organisation. With the efforts of Harris, Detective Charles Bryant and Detective Maurice Howard, more evidence was brought to the table. His investigation noted the disappearance of a major amount of mid-ranking to high-ranking members, effectively bringing around a new era. This new era, however, does not replicate the Ryder Block of 2010-2011 (seeing the introduction of new members such as Quenton "Quen" Oakwood), with this unit marking it as one for priority investigation. The decision was taken to merge all three previous investigations together, with the aim no longer simply being mediation or deterrence, but outright removal of Ryder Block from the gangland.

Tasks for the Gang & Narcotics Division Division
  • Surveillance of all known members and associates as well as all known gathering spots.
  • The recruitment of confidential informants when the opportunity presents itself.
  • Attempt to gain authorisation for wiretap recordings, and if such authorisation is acquired, use immediately.
Areas of Operation

Ryder Block uses the neighbourhood of Willowfield as their main area of operation. Six key locations have been highlighted. They are photographed below in the following order:
  • Willowfield dead-end street.
  • Ronald Reagan Projects.
  • Willowfield Cluck'n'Bell.
  • Willowfield apartment complex.
  • Willowfield dead-end street back ally.
  • Ganton twenty-four-seven, A.K.A. "Chongs".

Hierarchy
  • Big Ryder - The leader/boss etc. Directly responsible for running the organisation. Will have ultimate say in any matters, although more often than not, they'll only involve themselves in serious/important matters.
  • Ryder Original Gangster - Second in command. When the boss is unavailable, they take the reigns.
  • Shotcaller - This is the literal sense of the word, they direct the "operations" that the gang do. Telling who to do what.
  • Block Enforcer - These guys handle all the business that goes on at the 'Block' or Ryder Block. They make sure members follow the gang's rules.
  • Original Young Gangster - Generally a younger member of the gang, can also be a newer member.
  • Young Gangster - Gets involved in street affairs, not deemed as loyal as an Original Young Gangster.
  • Original Baby Gangster - A recently ragged member of the gang but has shown loyalty towards the 'Ryder name'.
  • Baby Gangster - A recently ragged member of Ryder Block.

Activities
  • Murder.
  • Armed robbery.
  • 'Fight clubs'.
  • Weapons trafficking.
  • Drugs trafficking.
  • Coercion.
  • Torture.

Appearance
  • Predominantly African-American.
  • Predominantly male.
  • Grey/blue rags to indicate membership.
  • Approximately 13 years old to late twenties in age (there are some exceptions).
  • Associated with the "Crip" lifestyle.
  • Tattoos that show affiliation to "RBF", "Ryder", "Crips" etc.
  • Graffiti.

Allies
  • Uptown 424 Kilo Block (likely to be weaker than it originally was).
  • Crenshaw Boulevard Bloods (presumably through Kilo's alliance with them - more of a mutual understanding).
  • Crip-affiliated set from Jefferson (exact name unknown).

Enemies
  • Southside Locotes 13/Varrio El Corona.
  • Tiny Raskal Gang (no longer active).
  • Four-One-Five Block (no longer active).
  • Malvados (no longer active).
  • Murdaville 516.
  • Brown Pride Locos 21612.
  • Black Gangster Disciples (no longer active).
mr. take the heat
mr. don't be hanging late in the streets
mr. bring home the bacon

Frank_Vaughn
Retired Detective II
Retired Detective II

Re: RBF press release. (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Post by Frank_Vaughn » August 23rd, 2012, 10:22 pm

Evidence
Incident Report #001 - (04/APRIL/2011) (DETECTIVE KNIGHT): show
Incident Report #001
Marlow "Dollar" Gibbs, a ruthless Ryderblock shotcaller, can be seen connected to a series of home invasions located around the area of Richman. Although all parties involved wore masks and jumpsuits, a hammer was left behind, with Gibbs' fingerprints on it. Upon interrogation, he admitted to the "possibility" that it was his hammer; one which has been stolen months ago. Sadly, apart from prints on the hammer itself, we've got nothing on him. Further investigation is needed.

Furthermore, Gibbs has been identified as a gun supplier.
Spoiler: show
Incident Report #002 - (27/MAY/2011) (LIEUTENANT CHEN, DETECTIVE BROOKLYN): show
Incident Report #002
  • Shaquan Ramsey, Marcel Harris and other members of Ryder Block Families were photographed 'jumping in' two African-American males into RBF.
  • Lieutenant Chen and Detective Brooklyn can confirm the above events.
1) Various photographs were taken of the incident. Ramsey and Harris are highlighted. Bare in mind, the 1st and 2nd photograph show the first male being 'jumped in', whilst the 3rd and 4th show the second male.
2) Lieutenant Chen provided his statement.
Lieutenant Chen wrote:"We, myself and Brooklyn, were performing regular surveillance in Willowfield, during which we took interest in a gathering in one of the rearmost houses in the dead-end street. In the back yard, several males appeared to be taking turns in repeatability kicking two African-American males, before helping them up. There were no hard feelings, and Ramsey looked to be in control of the situation. Harris merely assisted in the physical process of kicking the victims."
Incident Report #003 - (29/MAY/2011) (LIEUTENANT WESTBROOK, STAFF SERGEANT WILLIAMS, DETECTIVE WALLACE): show
Incident Report #003
  • A 'mole' in the Willowfield Cluck'n'bell revealed Owen Morris had robbed a Mexican male in Willowfield apartments.
  • Lieutenant Westbrook, Staff Sergeant Williams and Detective Wallace confronted Morris in the restaurant about the incident, who gave up and quickly confessed, handing over the money he stole.
  • Morris then called Darryl Stevenson, who ordered that the killing of the Mexican male should take place later.
1) The recording of Morris bragging about the robbery.
2) Lieutenant Westbrook and his colleagues seized the money from Morris once they heard of the robbery.
3) Once they questioned Morris he soon gave in, confessing to the robbery. Once the officers left though, Stevenson was heard to conspire to murder the victim of the robbery, believing he was a 'snitch'.
Incident Report #004 - (29/MAY/2011) (LIEUTENANT WESTBROOK, SERGEANT PERCOX): show
Incident Report #004
  • Lieutenant Westbrook and Sergeant Percox were in the vicinity of Willowfield, when they spotted Katelyn Ramsey wielding a Desert Eagle, running down the street.
  • The officers drew their weapons, but when Ramsey raised the aim of the firearm, Lieutenant Westbrook shot her twice.
  • Paramedics were able to save her upon arrival. She confessed to her crimes after being treated at All Saints General Hospital (ASGH).
1) Lieutenant Westbrook provided his statement.
"We're in Willowfield, simply driving around due to the friction between RBF and Murdaville, and we spotted her [Ramsey] running down the street with a handgun, so we got out and chased her. She was about to turn a corner, but that was when she raised the aim, so I had to put her down."
2) When questioned, Ramsey confessed to attempting to murder an LEO.
Incident Report #005 - (29/MAY/2011) (LIEUTENANT WESTBROOK): show
Incident Report #005
  • Darryl Stevenson was questioned in relation to an brawl between RBF and BPL at the Jefferson Basketball Courts.
  • When searched before the interrogation, he was found in possession of 6 grams of cocaine.
1) The 6 grams of cocaine that were found on Stevenson's person.
Incident Report #006 - (29/MAY/2011) (LIEUTENANT WESTBROOK, SERGEANT STONE): show
Incident Report #006
  • 911 DISPATCH informed units of an apparent assault occurring in Willowfield. The first unit on scene consisted of Lieutenant Westbrook and Detective Stone.
  • On arrival, they found Isaac Carter stabbing Shyheim Jordans, and Deangelo Barnes shooting Christopher Bryant. Bryant would survive, but Jordans would die.
  • Carter and Barnes evaded the scene, but Carter was caught in a small hideout in East Los Santos.
1) The description of events that was given.
2) Carter was caught in a building just north of the precinct in East Los Santos. When he was arrested, officers found a knife on him. Forensics were able to prove that it was the knife used to stab Jordans.
3) Lieutenant Westbrook gave his statement.
"We showed up on scene, and to the entrance of the back ally, I see Isaac Carter stabbing Shyheim Jordans like crazy. He was going insane, and when he saw us, he just ran to his FCR-900 and drove off. During this, I also saw Deangelo Barnes shoot Christopher Bryant with a handgun, but it must've missed him. It seems Bryant and Jordans ran out of fuel in Willowfield, and the 'residents' decided to ambush them both."
Incident Report #007 - (02/JUNE/2011) (DETECTIVE EASTWOOD, LIEUTENANT WESTBROOK, STAFF SERGEANT WILLIAMS): show
Incident Report #007
  • Detective Marcus Eastwood was performing surveillance on Ryder Block, when he called in for backup in response to an AK47 being brandished.
  • Katelyn Ramsey and Keandre Harrison were witnessed by Lieutenant Westbrook, Staff Sergeant Williams and Detective Eastwood shooting Maurice Bowman in the lower abdomen and legs.
  • Ramsey and shot down by officers, as was Harrison, but remarkably, all three, including the victim, survived.
1) The photograph which was taken before officers moved in.
2) Ramsey and Harrison survived at ASGH, as did Bowman.
3) Lieutenant Westbrook provided his statement. Detective Eastwood can collaborate it.
"Me and Williams responded once Eastwood told us that he saw Ramsey running around with an AK47 in Willowfield. We got there, and just as we did, Ramsey and Harrison opened fire. We quickly shot them down in response."
Incident Report #008 - (02/JUNE/2011) (DETECTIVE EASTWOOD): show
Incident Report #008
  • Detective Eastwood was driving through Glen Park, down to Pershing Square, when he saw Ryder Block associate Calvin Grant assaulting an unknown Hispanic male.
  • Eastwood took a photograph of the incident, and quickly vacated the area to avoid detection.
1) Calvin Grant photographed assaulting the victim.
2) Detective Eastwood provided his statement.
"I was driving towards the CID offices to pick up a suspect for an interrogation. Suddenly, I see this black male attacking this Hispanic male, in an aggressive manner. I noticed the attacker from this investigation so I didn't reveal my identity. I drove behind a corner and took out my camera, sticking it around the corner and taking a picture of the incident."
Incident Report #009 - (04/JUNE/2011) (CAPTAIN WESTBROOK): show
Incident Report #009
  • On Saturday, June 4th 2011 at approximately 13:30, undercover informant Dwayne Walters was 'tattooed' against his will after being kidnapped by Shaquan Ramsey and Keandre Harrison.
  • A recording taken from his wire indicated that he kidnapped and taken to Ramsey's house, drugged, then tattooed by Ramsey and Harrison. The phrase "Tattooin some shit on his face" was even heard.
  • Once Walters had awaken from the incident, he messaged Captain Westbrook about the incident. This confirmed the attack had taken place.
1) The wire recording was obtained by Captain Westbrook once he was messaged by Walters. He confirmed what had happened.
[13:42:54] Shaquan Ramsey says: Yo fool, grab me a beer..
[13:42:54] Keandre Harrison says: Man..I'm off.
[13:43:05] Shaquan Ramsey says: Man..
[13:43:08] Shaquan Ramsey says: Beer..
[13:43:15] Keandre Harrison says: It's in your fridge?
[13:43:20] Shaquan Ramsey says: Uhuh.
[13:43:40] Shaquan Ramsey says: Ayo mayne.. Why you keep testin' me, mayne?
[13:43:48] Dwayne Walters says: I ain't, I ain't.
[13:43:59] Keandre Harrison says: Here mayne.
[13:44:02] Dwayne Walters says: I guess I just ain't happy, I just got outtah the pen.
[13:44:14] Dwayne Walters says: I'm sorry niggah, I'unno. I thought we was jokin'.
[13:44:23] Shaquan Ramsey says: Oh that's what you thought huh?
[13:44:29] Dwayne Walters says: Fo'real.
[13:44:54] Dwayne Walters says: A'int that was I thought Krayze? I'm a oker ain't I niggah.
[13:44:56] Shaquan Ramsey says: So.. You sayin' you down for the neighborhood?
[13:45:07] Dwayne Walters says: Down fo' the neighbourhood, yeah!
[13:45:26] Shaquan Ramsey says: You ain' scared of no mo'fuckers recougnising you as a Ryder either, right?
[13:45:33] Dwayne Walters says: Fo'sure.
[13:46:38] Dwayne Walters Shouts: *MUFFLED* WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!
[13:47:12] Keandre Harrison says: What you think to do with him?
[13:47:18] Shaquan Ramsey says: Tattooin' some shit on his face.
[13:47:26] Keandre Harrison says: Like: ''Buster''?
[13:47:37] Shaquan Ramsey says: Na'.. I ain' THAT mean..
[13:47:43] Shaquan Ramsey says: He say he down right?
[13:47:48] Keandre Harrison says: Yeah, and?
[13:48:00] Shaquan Ramsey says: Let him sport the set right on his forehead. For every cop to see..
[13:48:47] Shaquan Ramsey says: I'll show this lil' nigga who he's fuckin' with once an' for all..
[13:49:25] Shaquan Ramsey says [low]: Hehehehe..
[13:49:34] Keandre Harrison says: Yo by the way, for how long this fool will sleep?
[13:49:43] Shaquan Ramsey says: Long 'nuff..
[13:49:56] Keandre Harrison says: I done heard that taking tattoos off is more painful.
[13:50:03] Shaquan Ramsey says: Uhuh..
[13:50:09] Shaquan Ramsey says: Hmm..
[13:50:16] Keandre Harrison says: This fool will have to walk with a bandana always, you know..to cover his forehe ...
[13:50:16] Keandre Harrison says: ... ad.
[13:52:07] Keandre Harrison says: Yo, hold up.
[13:52:39] Shaquan Ramsey says: Don't tape it.
[13:52:40] Shaquan Ramsey says: Fuck off.
[13:52:48] Shaquan Ramsey says: No evidence, dumb nugga..
[13:52:50] Keandre Harrison says: I'll just take a picture.
[13:52:53] Shaquan Ramsey says: When it's done..
[13:52:55] Shaquan Ramsey says: Not with me on it.
[13:52:57] Keandre Harrison says: I know, right.
[13:53:07] Keandre Harrison says: Man, you think that I'm Zero or someone?
[13:53:17] Keandre Harrison says: Or whoever is this ''Snitch'' in the faction.
[13:53:43] Keandre Harrison says: in the gang*))
[13:54:11] Shaquan Ramsey says: There..
[13:54:16] Shaquan Ramsey says: Take yo' stupid picture.
[13:54:17] Keandre Harrison says: Move out then.
[13:54:40] Shaquan Ramsey Shouts: I saw you!!!
[13:54:47] Amy Grimes Shouts (door): I know you did.!!
[13:55:06] Keandre Harrison says: Yo fat dude, come check this.
[13:55:33] Shaquan Ramsey says: Ayo.. this nigga been punnished enourgh mayne.. I'mma' get ma' hussle on down at ...
[13:55:33] Shaquan Ramsey says: ... the projects..
[13:55:45] Shaquan Ramsey says: I want you to dump this nigga in the alley an' let him wake up there on his own. ...
[13:55:45] Shaquan Ramsey says: ... .
[13:55:49] Shaquan Ramsey says: A dumpster works..
[13:55:55] Keandre Harrison says: A'ight, cool.
[13:56:03] Keandre Harrison says: Gotta call some fools to move out out, homey.
[13:56:07] Keandre Harrison says: you*))
[13:56:59] Keandre Harrison says: Bullshit..**Grabs Dwayne forcefully with his both hands, leading him along slowl ...
[13:56:59] Keandre Harrison says: ... y**
2) Walters confirmed the incident afterwards with Captain Westbrook.
Incident Report #010 - (05/JUNE/2011) (CAPTAIN WESTBROOK): show
Incident Report #010
  • On Sunday, 5th of June 2011 at roughly 19:00, a man known as 'Santos' was kidnapped and murdered in a back alley in Willowfield by four members of Ryder Block Families. These men were Lloyd Bricks, Caesar Folton, Calvin Grant and Carlton Oates.
  • The motive was most likely in retaliation for an attack by the gang 'Santos' belonged to.
  • Undercover informant Dwayne Walters witnessed the entire incident, and was lucky enough to have recorded the audio.
1) The entire recording of the murder was obtained. Walters was able to confirm the proceedings of the aforementioned incident.
[19:01:14] Jarvis Norrece says: Did you say somethin' nigguh?
[19:01:55] Xavier Copeland says: Folton!
[19:02:00] Xavier Copeland says: Check this shit out dawg!
[19:02:08] Santos Peyselo says: Yo, don't fuckin' kill me man. Don' kill me.
[19:02:10] Santos Peyselo says: I got a wife.
[19:02:16] Dwayne Walters says: Who's the Mexican?!
[19:02:17] Caesar Folton says: Nigga fuck your wife.
[19:02:21] Santos Peyselo says: WHAT?!
[19:02:26] Lamont Bricks says: I was your wife's bed intruder, nigga.
[19:02:30] Calvin Grant says [low]: Yo Wizzle, watch this.
[19:02:32] Lamont Bricks says: So.. Fuck her, na'mean..
[19:02:35] Lamont Bricks says: she cheated you with me.
[19:02:36] Dwayne Walters says [low]: Who's this guy?
[19:02:36] Calvin Grant says [low]: come along, 'cuh. This punk got me smacked.
[19:02:48] Caesar Folton Shouts: Ayo!
[19:02:52] Santos Peyselo says: Don't kill me man.
[19:02:55] Caesar Folton Shouts: Back the fuck off youngins!
[19:02:56] Malcolm Young says: Move
[19:03:00] Dwayne Walters says: Who the fuck is this?
[19:03:07] Caesar Folton says: Cal, Wizzle fuck off niggas.
[19:03:13] Santos Peyselo says: Don't, man. Put the gun AWAY man.
[19:03:16] Caesar Folton says: Bounce.
[19:03:16] Lloyd Bricks says: Man, who the fuck are you?
[19:03:17] Caesar Folton says: Now.
[19:03:21] Jacody Wilson says: ...Umm-..Ok..
[19:03:22] Caesar Folton says: Before it gets your turn.
[19:03:30] Caesar Folton says: Bounce off.
[19:03:34] Carlton Oates says [low]: Smiley.
[19:03:37] Caesar Folton says: Cal, Wizzle, y'all hearin' me?
[19:03:38] Lloyd Bricks says: Li' C, what the fuck-.. [low] Yo?
[19:03:40] Carlton Oates says [low]: Lemme' do this, it's personal, cuzz.
[19:03:44] Lloyd Bricks says [low]: Fine.
[19:03:49] Dwayne Walters says: What the fuck is this shit?
[19:03:54] Caesar Folton says: Just go.
[19:04:02] Santos Peyselo says: Don't kill me please, no.
[19:04:13] Santos Peyselo says: Please.
[19:04:13] Calvin Grant says: Wizzle!
[19:04:21] Calvin Grant Shouts: Wizzle, lets fuck out of here, 'cu-..
[19:04:30] Carlton Oates says: Yo.
[19:04:33] Carlton Oates says: What's your name?
[19:04:36] Santos Peyselo Shouts: Yeah, don't "smoke" his ass.
[19:04:39] Santos Peyselo says: Santos.
[19:04:42] Carlton Oates says: Sanots.
[19:04:45] Caesar Folton says: You motherfuckers don't like to listen, huh?!
[19:04:51] Carlton Oates says: Your people did this too me, motherfucker.
[19:04:53] Carlton Oates says: See this?
[19:04:53] Calvin Grant says: Wizzle, come on.
[19:05:04] Caesar Folton says: This is the last fuckin' warning.
[19:05:06] Caesar Folton says: Leave.
[19:05:07] Santos Peyselo says: I ain't like that dude, please. Please.
[19:05:12] Calvin Grant says: Wait, you know what I don't get?
[19:05:15] * Calvin Grant's phone begins to ring.
[19:05:18] * Calvin Grant's phone rings.
[19:05:20] Carlton Oates says: Call up your wife.
[19:05:21] Calvin Grant says [low]: You're tellin' us to leave, what about him?
[19:05:23] Lloyd Bricks says: Shut the fuck up homeboy, listen to the man.
[19:05:33] Calvin Grant says: That guy. *points at Malcolm Young.*
[19:05:35] Calvin Grant says (cellphone): Yo.
[19:05:43] Carlton Oates says: Call her, tell her mow much you love her and shit.
[19:05:49] Calvin Grant says (cellphone): Word, what do you need?
[19:06:17] Calvin Grant says (cellphone): Hahahah! You got that money, 'cuh?
[19:06:26] Santos Peyselo says: I ain't got a cellphone!
[19:06:47] Carlton Oates says: Folton, step back.
[19:06:55] Santos Peyselo says: Yeah, Folton! Step back!
[19:06:59] Calvin Grant says (cellphone): Where're you?
[19:07:15] Calvin Grant says: Man, 'Yo head to the Complex. Then text me, 'aigh-..
[19:07:26] Caesar Folton says: Don't even think about tellin' me what to do, motherfucker.
[19:07:28] Antwan Nelson says: Cal.
[19:07:36] Antwan Nelson says: Why
[19:07:47] Carlton Oates says: I got this fool, cuzz.
[19:07:49] * Caesar Folton raises the edge of his Torso, letting go of hit over his Glock.
[19:08:11] Xavier Copeland says: Yo Folton.
[19:08:24] Calvin Grant says: Yo X, lets walk an' talk.
[19:08:34] Xavier Copeland says: Hmm?
[19:08:44] Xavier Copeland says: Hop in.
[19:08:46] Calvin Grant says: Come on, get out of your car. We'll walk an' talk.
[19:08:47] Santos Peyselo says: Fuck you all.
[19:08:47] * BANG! ((Carlton Oates))
2) Walters confirmed the incident to Captain Westbrook.

3) Forensics teams found traces blood at the scene of the crime.
**Report confirming the above.**
Incident Report #011 - (05/JUNE/2011) (CAPTAIN WESTBROOK): show
Incident Report #011
  • On Sunday, 5th of June 2011, at approximately 16:00, undercover informant Dwayne Walters was savagely tortured by Marlow Gibbs, a member of RBF. Keandre Harrison and Nathan Nelson assisted in the process.
  • The recording implicates Gibbs in the attack. Likewise, the 'beating' can also be heard over the recording. Due to the intense pain, this attack will be considered as torture. Pre-meditated, and only for the sheer purpose of causing pain.
1) The entire recording can be heard here. Walters confirmed the below incident.
[16:34:19] Marlow Gibbs says: Yooo!
[16:34:22] Nathan Nelson says: D-Wizzle come.
[16:34:28] Dwayne Walters says: A belt? Fuck that shit.
[16:34:35] Nathan Nelson says: Come here you punk.
[16:34:42] Dwayne Walters says [low]: Fuck you Nickle.
[16:34:57] Nathan Nelson Shouts: A'ye come down here you fuc-..
[16:35:09] Marlow Gibbs says: Is you dumb!?
[16:35:16] Dwayne Walters says: Pro-... Probably.
[16:35:51] Raheem Green says: Dollar, that what happens when they don't listen to an experienced negro.
[16:35:51] Dwayne Walters says: Gerroffa...- Me!
[16:35:53] Marlow Gibbs says: Get your ass back here, you dumb motherfucker..
[16:36:27] Marlow Gibbs says: Get the fuck up, yo-.. Get your ass over here!
[16:36:58] Nathan Nelson says: Does that tattoo say R-B-F?
[16:37:04] Dwayne Walters says: Fo'sure.
[16:37:12] Marlow Gibbs says: Hold this fool right here, mayne.
[16:37:16] Dwayne Walters says: My last "punishment".
[16:37:40] Nathan Nelson says [low]: One sec )
[16:37:43] Dwayne Walters says: Get offah me! I ain't done shit, you lettin' spics muscle us.
[16:37:50] Dwayne Walters says: That ain't coo' that ain't coo' niggah!
[16:41:22] Marlow Gibbs says: 'Fuck you get that tat from!?
[16:41:33] Dwayne Walters says: Kush did it.
[16:41:41] Marlow Gibbs says: 'Fuck told you to do tha-.. Motherfuckin'..
[16:42:07] Marlow Gibbs says: You fuckin' deaf or somethin', motherfucker!+
[16:42:08] Marlow Gibbs says: ?*))
[16:42:17] Dwayne Walters says: Niggah, slappin' is for girls. *Dwayne speaks as his head is twisted to the side ...
[16:42:17] Dwayne Walters says: ... .*
[16:42:20] Marlow Gibbs says: You ain't heard me tellin' you a hunned fuckin' times to BACK OFF!?
[16:42:33] Marlow Gibbs says: Motherfucker, what did you just say?
[16:42:42] Dwayne Walters says: He wasn' stoppin'-... I said he wasn' stoppin'.
[16:43:25] Dwayne Walters says [low]: Thats better-...
[16:43:43] Keandre Harrison says: Oh yeah!
[16:43:47] Keandre Harrison says: Smash this moh'fucka!
[16:44:01] Marlow Gibbs says: Yo, help him hold this sucker, mayne.
[16:44:06] Marlow Gibbs says: Hold him down on the floor, mayne.
[16:44:15] Dwayne Walters says: I love you too Krayze. How-... How you bin'?
[16:44:37] Dwayne Walters says: Tattoo-... Came out nice-... Didn' it?
[16:44:43] Keandre Harrison says: Shut the fuck up fool, you done fucked up with your monkey shit.
[16:44:56] Marlow Gibbs says: Make sure this motherfucker don't move, mayne.
[16:45:01] Dwayne Walters Shouts: NO, NO STOP!
[16:45:07] Dwayne Walters Shouts: OVER A SPIC?! NO! STOP! STOP!
[16:45:17] Nathan Nelson says: This ain't over no fuckin' spic...
[16:45:24] Marlow Gibbs says: Hold this motherfuckers arms, mayne.
[16:45:29] Dwayne Walters Shouts: STOP! STOP NOW! I'M DOWN FOR THE-... FOR THE HOOD!
[16:45:37] Nathan Nelson says: This is over you not fuckin' listenin'- Who tha' fuck cares about tha' spic?
[16:45:44] Nathan Nelson says: Nigger stop shoutin' or I'll put-..
[16:45:51] Keandre Harrison says: Man..ya'll had to get the tape and close his motherfucking mouth.
[16:45:54] Dwayne Walters Shouts: I DID LISTEN, I DID! HE CARRIED IT ON! STOP!
[16:46:04] Nathan Nelson says: Nigger shut the fuck up!!
[16:46:07] Marlow Gibbs says: Motherfucker, shut the fuck up or I'mma cut your tounge out!
[16:46:16] Dwayne Walters says [low]: Fuck-... You-...
[16:46:44] Nathan Nelson says: .. Fuck who? You wanna go six feet deep D-Wiz?
[16:46:53] Nathan Nelson says: Mind your fuckin' tongue y'know lil' man.
[16:46:54] Dwayne Walters says [low]: Please-... No...
[16:47:07] Nathan Nelson says: Yo Dollar...
[16:47:09] Dwayne Walters says [low]: Please, I'll do anything-... Just not the-... Not the knife!
[16:47:15] Nathan Nelson says: Don't even do that- Don't even do it..
[16:47:24] Marlow Gibbs says: Hold this motherfuckers arms, mayne!
[16:47:25] Keandre Harrison says: Cut this fool, man!
[16:47:26] Dwayne Walters says [low]: Don't do it Dollar, I'm sorry-...
[16:47:40] Nathan Nelson says: Nigger fuck that you fienna stab him in tha' head or what?
[16:47:52] Dwayne Walters Shouts: NO, DON'T STAB MY HEAD! I SAID I WAS SORRY!
[16:48:01] Nathan Nelson says: Pfft- I don't know who you thought you was gettin' R-B-F in your head.. You don' ...
[16:48:01] Nathan Nelson says: ... t know we got mad beef out there?
[16:48:03] Marlow Gibbs says: I'mma cut the set off this dumb motherfuckers face, mayne..
[16:48:17] Raheem Green says: Oh. Sorry.
[16:48:18] Nathan Nelson says: Your head will be like a fuckin' target y'know that?
[16:48:18] Dwayne Walters Shouts: He did it! Him and Kush!
[16:48:22] Raheem Green says: Just do it a lil' more quiet.
[16:48:23] Nathan Nelson says: R-B-F in your fuckin' head..
[16:48:33] Marlow Gibbs says: Shut the -FUCK- up!
[16:48:40] Nathan Nelson says: You must be a mad man.. It's like a bulls eye for Slimes an' them spi-..
[16:48:41] Raheem Green says: The whole block hears it, Nickle.
[16:48:53] Dwayne Walters says [low]: We're friends with the Slimes niggah!
[16:49:04] Dwayne Walters says [low]: We made up! Ask Kush! Ask Kush-...
[16:49:05] Keandre Harrison says: Friends? Man..ya'll heard this fool?
[16:49:41] Nathan Nelson says: Nigger.. Be careful.
[16:50:19] Nathan Nelson says [low]: /h ))
[16:50:34] Keandre Harrison says: Damn..
[16:50:45] Nathan Nelson says (cellphone): **Dwaynes phone**
[16:50:52] Nathan Nelson says (cellphone): Yeah?
[16:51:20] Nathan Nelson says: Nigger, you should'a just left it..
[16:51:28] Nathan Nelson says: Look at his fuckin' head now..
[16:51:32] Nathan Nelson says (cellphone): Man..
[16:51:49] Nathan Nelson says: That looks fucked up...
[16:51:56] Keandre Harrison says: Yo..we'll leave him here?
[16:51:59] Marlow Gibbs says: He lucky I ain't cut that fuckin' head off, mayne..
[16:52:03] Nathan Nelson says: Uhh- Yeah, I 'unno.. He's mad fucked..
[16:52:11] Marlow Gibbs says: Leave this sucker, whatever, I don't give a fuck..
[16:52:23] Keandre Harrison says: Man..watch your god damn shoes..
[16:52:26] Marlow Gibbs says: Y'all do what you wanna' with him..
2) Again, Walters confirmed the incident. He was recorded as going to ASGH with severe injuries afterwards.
Incident Report #012- (05/JUNE/2011) (CAPTAIN WESTBROOK): show
Incident Report #012
  • On Sunday, June the 5th 2011, at roughly 6pm, Dwayne "D-Wizzle" Walters (undercover informant for Captain Westbrook who was performing surveillance on the dead-end street at the time) was murdered by Dane Andrew and several other members of Ryder Block Families.
  • The motive for the killing is presumed be because Walter's refused to follow orders of Andrew. Surprisingly, it was not till after he died, did they know Walter's was wearing a 'wire'.
  • In his final moments, Walters can be heard arguing with Andrew, before two loud shots are heard, which match that of a Glock .17 handgun. Captain Westbrook watched helplessly from the Willowfield bridge as he was surveying his informant.
  • Owen Morris, Lamont Bricks, Caeser Folton and others, are heard saying phrases such as "clean it up", most likely referring to the body.
1) The recording of the last moments of Walter's life, and the following shots can be heard. (( OOCly, proof of his death is included - it can also be checked, as he was admin jailed for being CKed straight after )).
2) The full length recording of the wire, up until it was presumably destroyed by Walters' murderers, can be heard here.
[17:48:37] Raymond Jones says: Yo Bird.
[17:48:38] Raheem Bird says: Get in.
[17:48:45] Raymond Jones says: Park it in the alley.
[17:48:53] Raheem Bird says: Nigga you better get money out this.
[17:48:58] Raymond Jones says: AJ.
[17:48:59] Lamont Bricks says: Key.
[17:49:02] Andre Johnston says: Hm?
[17:49:06] Raymond Jones says: Mind followin' me in the alley?
[17:49:20] Dwayne Walters says: Hey Jase.
[17:49:24] Jasen Waylen says: Yo..
[17:49:39] Jasen Waylen says: 'Sup?
[17:49:53] Caesar Folton says: Craaaaazy!
[17:50:00] [Mask 59044_68] says: Grab the bag, yo.
[17:50:01] Keandre Harrison says: What's good patnuh? What it be like?
[17:50:14] Caesar Folton says: Mayne, same old shit.
[17:50:21] Caesar Folton says: What's good with you?
[17:50:26] Keandre Harrison says: I know..damn, I heard that BPL's drive bied.
[17:50:31] Kayley Barnes says [low]: Hold up.
[17:50:35] Caesar Folton says: Word, I heard that shit from yo'son.
[17:50:41] Keandre Harrison says: So you watch around, nam'sayin'?
[17:50:54] Keandre Harrison says: Yo, I'll be back in five though.
[17:51:00] Keandre Harrison says: Hold the block homie.
[17:51:02] [Mask 59044_68] says: Where's Drop at?
[17:51:05] Caesar Folton says: Yeah, me and Cent just had a check on Glen, Villie's and Ganton.
[17:51:07] Caesar Folton says: A'ight.
[17:51:22] Caesar Folton says: Take care.
[17:51:24] Caesar Folton says: Let's get drunk.
[17:51:32] Dwayne Walters says: Let me come niggah.
[17:52:14] Raheem Bird Shouts: I ain't playing!
[17:52:18] Raymond Jones says: Mayne chill out.
[17:52:25] Lamont Bricks says: Yo.. Anyone want somethin' from the twenty four-seven?!
[17:52:31] Raymond Jones says: Folton was'sup dawg?
[17:52:33] [Mask 59044_68] says: Gotta holla' at Dope, hold up.
[17:52:35] Lamont Bricks says: No-one.. Cool.
[17:52:42] Caesar Folton says: Yo, what it do?
[17:52:45] Caesar Folton says: Want some Henny, nigga?
[17:52:52] Raymond Jones says: I am good homie.
[17:52:58] Jasen Waylen says: Sure homie..
[17:52:59] Raheem Bird says: A'yo my bad for leaving for a moment, my bad.
[17:53:00] [Mask 59044_68] says: Yo, y'all find them busters?
[17:53:09] Raheem Bird says: Which one?
[17:53:12] Andre Johnston says: Grap some tools.
[17:53:15] [Mask 54732_68] (DANE ANDREW) says: No doubt, homie. Just do your do.
[17:53:42] [Mask 54732_68] says: S'crackin', motherfucker? A'yo, listen.
[17:53:50] Caesar Folton says: What's up?
[17:54:05] [Mask 54732_68] says [low]: I gotta go handle somethang in a bit, nigga...
[17:54:14] Caesar Folton says [low]: A'ight, you need my help?
[17:54:15] [Mask 54732_68] says: ...A'yo, motherfuckers.
[17:54:23] [Mask 54732_68] says: I ain't like too many people aroun' when I'm tryna' converse, dawg.
[17:54:29] [Mask 54732_68] says: Take a lil' walk.
[17:54:36] [Mask 59044_68] says: Oh shit, my bad, just tryn'a get my drink.
[17:56:02] Lamont Bricks says: A'yo!
[17:56:04] Lamont Bricks says: Take a seat, nigga.
[17:56:11] Raymond Jones says: Yo Wizzle!
[17:56:12] Lamont Bricks says: Pfft..
[17:56:15] Dwayne Walters says: Yeah?
[17:56:16] Raymond Jones says: Come 'ere.
[17:56:20] * [Mask 54732_68] takes a few steps forward, picking the bottle off the trunk.
[17:56:57] Raymond Jones says [low]: Long story, short.
[17:57:07] Raymond Jones says [low]: Help this niggas to tare apart this van.
[17:57:17] Dwayne Walters says [low]: Huh? A'ite.
[17:57:18] Raymond Jones says [low]: Store the valuable pieces in a plastic bag.
[17:57:36] Andre Johnston says: SOunds like they some gas in it.
[17:57:40] Andre Johnston says: Wizzle.
[17:57:44] Dwayne Walters says: What?
[17:57:54] Andre Johnston says: Go grab a bottle of soda or milk.
[17:58:02] Dwayne Walters says: Urgh, whats that gonnah do?
[17:58:02] Andre Johnston says: ANd make sure it's empty.
[17:58:18] Andre Johnston says: Get the gas out.
[17:58:20] Dwayne Walters says [low]: Thats called an empty bottle then, idiot. *Inaudiable.*
[17:58:22] Jasen Waylen says: Yo..
[17:58:33] Jasen Waylen says: What about the engine?
[17:58:38] Jasen Waylen says: How w-.. I got an idea!
[17:58:44] Raymond Jones says: Just take it off...
[17:59:36] Dwayne Walters says: Step back a second, now we're done...
[17:59:45] Jasen Waylen says: Y'know.. the car's battery..
[17:59:59] Andre Johnston says: Under the hood.
[18:00:32] Dwayne Walters Shouts: Get back!
[18:00:37] Jasen Waylen says: Wait!
[18:00:42] Jasen Waylen says: The car's battery!
[18:00:44] Dwayne Walters Shouts: NOW!
[18:00:48] Jasen Waylen says: Maan!
[18:00:50] Raymond Jones says: Nigga what the!
[18:01:02] Jasen Waylen Shouts: Ow SHIT!
[18:01:09] Raymond Jones says: Are you fucking STOOPID?!
[18:01:15] Dwayne Walters says: We wus' done?
[18:01:15] Andre Johnston says: What the fuck?!
[18:01:24] Dwayne Walters says: You can't sell no car battery and shit.
[18:01:31] Raymond Jones says: Nigga fuckin' national guard will be on our ass!
[18:01:31] Jasen Waylen says: Nigga!
[18:01:43] Andre Johnston says: Thats one of the most valuable parts of it!
[18:01:49] Jasen Waylen says: We could make up a party for like FIVE hours with it!
[18:01:49] Raymond Jones says: Pffft....
[18:01:56] Jasen Waylen says: Its a VAN's battery.. dayum'.
[18:02:08] Raymond Jones says: What we saved?
[18:02:19] Lamont Bricks says: Sup?
[18:02:20] Andre Johnston says: The tires are burnt aswell.
[18:02:24] Dequan Gibbs says: Unless you a god-damn pedofile, I think you in the wrong place, homie..
[18:02:26] Jasen Waylen says: Uh'.. that bag.. an-.. word?
[18:02:32] Tyrell Hines says: Whassup Betty.
[18:02:37] Tyrell Hines says: What it do?
[18:02:41] Lamont Bricks says: all good.. Aids Betty.
[18:02:46] Lamont Bricks says: Ain't shit.
[18:02:51] Tyrell Hines says: What?
[18:02:56] [Mask 54732_68] says [low]: Most likely, homie.
[18:03:09] [Mask 54732_68] says: Could be, dawg. Never know..
[18:03:22] Dwayne Walters says: Cease.
[18:03:25] [Mask 54732_68] says: Anyways, aye. I'm fienna' go get a ride real quick.
[18:03:32] Caesar Folton says: A'ight.
[18:03:48] [Mask 54732_68] says: Lemme take another shot.
[18:03:56] Caesar Folton says: Go ahead.
[18:04:10] [Mask 54732_68] says: The -fuck- is with all this Goddamn smoke?!
[18:04:13] Raymond Jones says: Wizzle the fuck is goin' with you?
[18:04:27] Caesar Folton says: Shiet, I'unno..
[18:04:29] [Mask 54732_68] says: The fuck these motherfuckers do now, yo?! The fuck's with all the smoke, cuz!?
[18:04:31] Raymond Jones says: Nigga over here thought it will be smart to light up the van's tank!
[18:04:42] [Mask 54732_68] says: Motherfucker, what!?
[18:04:50] Raymond Jones says: Ask that nigga.
[18:04:53] [Mask 54732_68] says: Nigga, y'all better get some FUCKING WATER an out that shit before it blows up m ...
[18:04:53] [Mask 54732_68] says: ... y garage!
[18:05:04] Caesar Folton says: Word.
[18:05:17] Raequan Lesane says: Yo.
[18:05:19] Jasen Waylen says: Wizzle.. shit.
[18:05:25] [Mask 54732_68] says: Aye, nigga! You stoopid or what!?
[18:05:29] [Mask 54732_68] says: Get some fucking water an go out that shit!
[18:05:38] Raequan Lesane says: What's up, man. You seen Jarvis around?
[18:05:53] [Mask 54732_68] says: You fucking stoopid, nigga!?
[18:06:01] [Mask 54732_68] says: Go out that motherfucking shit, mayne! What is you dumb!?
[18:06:06] Dwayne Walters says: Thats all you guys say I am, just a stupid niggah.
[18:06:08] Raequan Lesane says: Ugh, a'ight.
[18:06:21] [Mask 54732_68] says: 'Cause you do STOOPID SHIT. Now go out the fucking fire before it blows up my ga ...
[18:06:21] [Mask 54732_68] says: ... rage!
[18:06:28] Andre Johnston says: Fuck!
[18:06:28] Dwayne Walters says: So now I'll act like one yeah?
[18:06:32] Andre Johnston says: The garage!
[18:06:37] Andre Johnston says: No, the NoS!
[18:06:43] [Mask 54732_68] says: Nigga, you must not heard me correct.
[18:06:47] Jasen Waylen says: The-.. WHAT?!
[18:06:51] Tyrell Hines says: And you was like what, FIFteen?
[18:06:54] Jasen Waylen says: NoS?!
[18:06:55] Tyrell Hines says: 'Cause I'm THIRTEEN
[18:06:56] Jasen Waylen says: NIGGA!
[18:06:57] Dwayne Walters says: I've needed to do that for a while.
[18:07:01] [Mask 54732_68] says: Nigga, you got one last fucking chance.
[18:07:06] [Mask 54732_68] says: GO-OUT-THAT-SHIT.
[18:07:10] Dwayne Walters says: Shoot me, I couldn't fuckin' care anymore.
[18:07:27] * [Mask 54732_68] cracks a sly smirk, shrugging off as he says "A'ight fine". He then fires two sh ...
[18:07:27] * ... ots directly in to the man's head. (( [Mask 54732_68] ))
**Shots fired**
[18:07:32] Tyrell Hines Shouts: SHIT.
[18:07:34] Owen Morris Shouts: Wha-..
[18:07:35] Dequan Gibbs says: Snap!
[18:07:35] Caesar Folton says: Damn..
[18:07:42] Owen Morris says: Fuck is this?!
[18:07:45] Tyrell Hines Shouts: What the FUCK dog!
[18:07:49] Caesar Folton says: Cal and AJ.
[18:07:49] [Mask 54732_68] says: A'yo.
[18:07:50] Owen Morris says: Dope?
[18:07:50] Dequan Gibbs says: We gonna have to clean this up now, huh?
[18:07:52] [Mask 54732_68] says: Clean that shit up.
[18:07:53] Dequan Gibbs says: Fuck-..
[18:07:55] Lamont Bricks says: Daayum!
[18:07:55] Caesar Folton says: Take his body out of here, cousins.
[18:07:56] Andre Johnston says: Nigga couldn' be assed to put out a fire!
[18:07:57] Owen Morris says: Clean it up!
[18:08:00] Owen Morris says: C'mon!
[18:08:01] Owen Morris says: Clean it!
Incident Report #013 - (22/JUNE/2011) (STAFF SERGEANT HANCZUK): show
Incident Report #013
  • Staff Sergeant David Hanczuk was undercover in Little Tokyo on an FCR-900 with full black leather biker gear and helmet as to avoid being identified.
  • He attracted no attention, until a black Huntley pulled up beside him, with tinted windows and no plates. The passenger's window was rolled down. The passenger, Nathan Nelson, aimed a gun at him and said "Tell Tony we mean business." (meaning unknown).
  • The Huntley proceeded to evade from cruisers when they signalled them to pullover.
1) The scene of the crime was photographed.
2) Staff Sergeant David Hanczuk provided his statement.
On June 22, at approximately 2200 hours, I was undercover in the Little Tokyo district of Los Santos. As I was driving westbound on the main road on a black FCR, a black Huntley came out of a parking lot, clipping my rear, and I spun out slightly. The black Huntley pulled up in front of me and the windows rolled down. One of the occupants stuck a gun out at me. Somebody in the car said "tell Tony we ain't kidding" and the man with the gun ordered me off the bike. Then the Huntley took off.

The man armed with the gun was a black male, approximately 20-30 years of age, average height, muscled build, wearing a brown undershirt and a black hat. (( *Desc of Nathan Nelson* )) The others in the car were all wearing clothing indicative of being a member of the Ryder Block Families street gang.
3) Cruiser-cam footage of the black Huntley evading was obtained.
*Dash-cam footage of a black Huntley with tinted windows and no license plates evading cruisers through Little Tokyo and Market.*
Incident Report #014 - (23/JUNE/2011) (SERGEANT STONE, CAPTAIN WESTBROOK): show
Incident Report #014
  • Sergeant Stone was performing surveillance on Ryder Block when he reported two males had spotted him. He then stopped transmitting.
  • Captain Westbrook searched Stone's last known location, finding one African-American aiming an AK47 at Stone, as well as Darryl Stevenson aiming a silenced pistol at him.
  • Captain Westbrook shot at the African-American with the AK47, killing him instantly. Stevenson gave up after a short shootout, striking Stone once in his kevlar vest.
1) Sergeant Stone provided his statement.
I was conducting surveillance on RBF as we were worried that a few members had kidnapped an IC2 Male. Rushing to find out exactly what was going on and working alone I let my guard down which allowed the two suspects to reach the roof, one of which had a pistol out. The second went ahead and grabbed an AK-47 but before he could aim it at me, Captain Westbrook managed to fire his assault rifle and down the suspect. Moving swiftly I withdrew my pistol and engaged in a firefight with Darryl, a firefight which lasted around a minute maximum. The suspect quickly realised he was in trouble and gave himself up.
2) Captain Westbrook provided his statement.
"After I heard Stone's radio call, I rushed from my vehicle, wielding my M4A1. I get to the roof of Willowfield Gym, and I take it upon myself to drop the suspect holding the AK47, to save my partner's life. Stevenson turned on Stone, firing off a round or two, but then gave himself up."
3) An AK47 was obtained from the deceased suspect, and a silenced pistol was obtained from Stevenson. The fingerprints on the pistol matched Stevenson's.
**One AK47 and a silenced pistol are on a table, alongside a ballistic report confirming the above, as well as stating the pistol had been fired and matched the bullet found in Stone's kevlar vest.**
Incident Report #015 - (24/JUNE/2011) (CAPTAIN WESTBROOK, SERGEANT STONE): show
Incident Report #015
  • Captain Westbrook and Sergeant Stone were performing surveillance on two Ryder Block members, Larry Willson and Carlton Oates, when they witnessed the pair drag a man into a back alley and beat him.
  • The pair proceeded to repeat the process on another male.
1) Photographs of the incident were taken, implicating the pair.
2) Captain Westbrook provided his statement. Sergeant Stone collaborated this statement.
"So, we're just watching Willson and Oates, when they put this guy in a headlock and drag him into an alley. We didn't have a good view, so I jump onto the roof and snap a few photos. I see Willson and Oates beating down on these two guys, one of them being Shandon Young."
Incident Report #016 - (24/JUNE/2011) (CAPTAIN WESTBROOK, SERGEANT CUESTA): show
Incident Report #016
  • Captain Westbrook and Sergeant Cuesta were tailing a vehicle, suspected to be affiliated to Ryder Block, into Las Colinas.
  • The detectives witnessed Carlton Oates climb out of the vehicle with an AK47, and Shandon Young with a Colt .45. The detectives ordered the men to stop, but instead, their driver, Nathan Banks, helped the trio evade.
  • They got as far as Mulholland, when the vehicle was surrounded by cruisers, from LSPD and SASD. Young made a run for it, but was quickly subdued. After short negotiations, the remaining two surrendered.
  • They were brought back to the CID HQ for interrogation, where officers obtained their names. They were released pending investigation.
1) The trio were eventually stopped at Mulholland. Young isn't in the photograph, as he was subdued just beneath the 'Vinewood' sign.
2) The trio were then taken to the CID HQ, and briefly interrogated.
3) Captain Westbrook provided his statement. Sergeant Cuesta collaborated it.
"We pull up at Las Colinas, and we see Oates crawling around with an AK, and Young with a pistol, whilst Banks sits in the drivers seat on a beige Premier. We shout at them to freeze, but they run back to their car and drive off, until we catch them down at Mulholland - when Young tried to make a run for it."
4) An AK47 was found in Oates's possession, and a Colt .45 in Young's possession.
**An AK47 and a Colt .45 are photographed, alongside a ballistic report, matching their fingerprints to the weapons.**
Incident Report #017 - (25/JUNE/2011) (CAPTAIN WESTBROOK): show
Incident Report #017
  • Captain Westbrook was responding to suspicious behaviour that had been reported under Ocean Docks, in the sewers. Leroy Baker, Dequan Gibbs and Tareek Baker were all spotted in a black Primo.
  • Captain Westbrook ordered the car to stop, but the driver, Leroy Baker, attempted to evade. Luckily the responding units managed to stop Baker, blocking him in.
  • Upon inspection of the vehicle, a Tec-9, belonging to Dequan Gibbs was found. Tareek Baker was in possession of a Desert Eagle, and Leroy Baker was found in possession of a Colt Python.
1) Cruiser-cam footage was taken of the evading black Primo. Inside are the aforementioned trio.
2) The group was then blocked in after their unsuccessful evasion attempt.
3) One Tec-9 was found inside the vehicle, with ballistic reports confirming that the fingerprints on the firearm matched Gibbs. Two handguns (one each) were also found on the Baker brothers.
Incident Report #018 - (25/JUNE/2011) (CAPTAIN WESTBROOK, DETECTIVE SHUU): show
Incident Report #018
  • Captain Westbrook and Detective Shuu spotted three African-American males, Tareek Baker, Jordan Cypress and Duquan Gibbs, leading another African-American into a back alley in Willowfield.
  • The trio proceeded to beat the male for a solid two minutes, with Cypress using his belt. They were heard by Detective Shuu saying such phrases as "lets go African style on him" and "stop being a pussy, it'll be over in a minute".
1) Photographs were taken of the incident.
2) The victim was heavily bruised after the beating.
3) Captain Westbrook provided his statement. Detective Shuu collaborated it.
"We spotted Baker, Cypress, Gibbs lead the victim down a back ally. Shuu watched from above, whilst they mercilessly beat the victim with their belts, and even stamped on his head."
Incident Report #019 - (27/JUNE/2011) (CAPTAIN WESTBROOK, DETECTIVE SHUU): show
Incident Report #019
  • Captain Westbrook and Detective Shuu performed surveillance on Leroy Baker at Willowfield Cluck'n'bell, as he attempted to sell two grams of cocaine to a customer for forty dollars.
  • Baker ran to his Oceanic, where he stashed the drugs, when he was surrounded by the officers and ordered to move into Willowfield factory for safety reasons.
  • Phone records showed he made a phone call to a Carlton Oates at the same time, who then ran up a silo to take a tactical advantage.
  • Backup was called and both men were detained. The cocaine was found under a mat under the passenger seat.
1) The two men were detained by officers.
2) The vehicle was searched, revealing two grams of cocaine.
3) Captain Westbrook provided his statement. Collaborated by Detective Shuu.
"We received a tip-off that Baker was doing a deal at the Willowfield Cluck'n'bell with another member of Ryder Block. Baker pressured the customer to accept the deal, so we closed in when he got his vehicle. Ordering him to go to Willowfield factory to avoid an ambush, he calls Oates who arrives on a BMX, taking his position on a silo. Eventually, he's detained, and we find the cocaine we were looking for. Baker was raging when we left the scene."
Incident Report #020 - (28/JUNE/2011) (CAPTAIN WESTBROOK, STAFF SERGEANT HANCZUK): show
Incident Report #020
  • Willowfield Apartment Complex had been bugged by GNU after it was revealed that a drug or weapons deal may be taking place between residents of the complex.
  • The recordings showed that members of Ryder Block Families and a small Sureno gang were going to be exchanging drugs for cash. RBF would be the sellers.
  • RBF members thoroughly searched the Hispanics for wires, cellphones, ID cards and even searched their vehicles.
  • Captain Westbrook and Staff Sergeant Hanczuk eventually moved in with a SWAT team and officers when the group moved into an apartment. They found a large amount of narcotics and an illegal firearm.
1) The recording from inside the complex.
2) Photographs of the raid were taken inside Antoine Ramsey's apartment. The suppliers were Carlton Oates, Caeser Folton, Calvin Grant, Duquan Williams and Kurt Ramsey.
3) The suspects were taken outside and questioned briefly.
4) An MP5 was found in in Williams' possession, and a brown paper bag containing 10g of cocaine and 10g of marijuana was found in the apartment.
**Photographs of the aforementioned items are taken.**
Incident Report #021 - (30/JUNE/2011) (CAPTAIN WESTBROOK): show
Incident Report #021
  • An informant sent Captain Westbrook photographs of the dismembered corpse of Tareek Baker, sitting in the trunk of Caeser Folton's Manana.
  • He told Captain Westbrook that Folton had murdered Baker inside a small cave outside of Los Santos in Angel Pine, and that more information would be available soon.
1) The photographs of the body inside Folton's trunk.
2) C.S.I. teams managed to find traces of blood inside the trunk of Folton's Manana.
**Report confirming the above.**
3) Folton was briefly interrogated, in which he confessed to the murder.
Incident Report #022 - (06/JULY/2011) (DETECTIVE DAVIDSON, OFFICER SNAKE): show
Incident Report #022
  • Two arrest warrants were filed by Officer Corbin Davidson and Officer Kimberly Snake respectively.
  • The warrants were put on hold until the duration of this investigation.
1) The first arrest warrant, implicating Larry and Megan Willson.
Name of suspect: Megan Willson
Information on suspect (phone number, car plate, etc): 3107167
Charges: Harboring a fugitive, Deception of a LEO, Evading x2
Evidence: *Mike One dash camera footage shows Megan Willson evaded with an IC2 male driver in a Black unregistered FCR*

Name of suspect: Larry Willson
Information on suspect (phone number, car plate, etc):
Charges: Evading x2, Harboring a fugitive, Driving an unregistered vehicle
Evidence: *Mike One dash camera footage shows an IC2 male evaded with an IC2 female on the passenger seat in a Black unregistered FCR*

Authorized by: Staff Sergeant Davon Coleman
2) The second arrest warrant, implicating Antoine Ramsey.
Name of suspect: Antoine Ramsey
Information on suspect (phone number, car plate, etc): Suspect is known as a Willowfield Ryderblock follower, apparently drives a Black Huntley, may contact Keandre Harrison, due to his previous position of his with him, as getting arrested, but ran away.

**Last seen wearing the clothes((instead of explaining...)):

Image**

Charges: Battery, Evading.
Evidence: **Officer Kimberly Snake and officer Jason Deluca's statements, cruiser dashcam film**

If your rank does not allow to be posting arrest warrants,
Authorized by: Captain Benjamin Hartley.
Incident Report #023 - (09/JULY/2011) (LIEUTENANT MANDERA): show
Incident Report #023
  • An arrest warrant was placed on Jacob Green by Lieutenant Angelo Mandera for robbery and battery.
  • Since these are felonies, GNU decided to take the warrant under their investigation.
1) The warrant which was put on Green was taken by GNU detectives.
Name of suspect: Jacob "Ghost" Green
Information on suspect (phone number, car plate, etc): Ryder Block associate.
Charges: Robbery and Battery.
Evidence: He assaulted a trucker named Isah Riggs at the Willowfield trucker base. 300 dollars was taken away from Mr. Riggs.

**Picture of Isah Riggs is attached**

Incident Report #024 - (10/JULY/2011) (OFFICER McGONELI): show
Incident Report #024
  • Officer Dominic McGoneli placed an arrest warrant on William Thunder after he evaded from a routine traffic stop, for driving without any license plates.
  • The suspect was identified as William Thunder after consulting with GNU detectives, and was subsequently taken for further investigation.
1) The warrant that was filed on Thunder is shown below.
Name of suspect: William Thunder
Information on suspect (phone number, car plate, etc): **William Thunder mugshot follows** - Ryder Block associate.
Charges: Driving an unregistered vehicle, Evading
Evidence: **The dash cam footage from the cruiser duplicates the initial engaged traffic stop and the pursuit until the suspect fled**

If your rank does not allow to be posting arrest warrants,
Authorized by: Staff Sergeant Michael Eversmann
Incident Report #025 - (16/SEPTEMBER/2011) (CAPTAIN WESTBROOK): show
Incident Report #025
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Opened In: [16/09/2011] [00:15]
Case opened by: Captain Michael Westbrook
Case taken by: Captain Michael Westbrook

Overview:
  • At approximately 23:45 on the 15th of August 2011, Deshawn Brooks was gunned down by members of the street gang Brown Pride Locos.
  • One witness at the scene of the crime was heard saying "Fuckin' Brown Priders" as he walked away. He drove away from the scene on the back of an FCR-900 (being driven by an unknown female) before police could question him.
  • Brooks made a full recovery but failed to identify anyone involved in the shooting. It is of my opinion that he is most likely lying at this point to protect his 'rep'. He doesn't wish to break 'the G-code'.
  • Captain Westbrook then interrogated Elias Arguellez (BPL member), after he appeared incredibly nervous when shown a photograph of the victim. Arguellez tested positive for gunshot residue and also lied during his interrogation, but did not confess.
  • On the 16th of August, Deshawn Brooks was readmitted to All Saints General Hospital after sustaining bullet wounds from automatic gunfire. This was presumably at the hands of Arguellez, again.
  • Whilst surveying Brooks, Captain Westbrook noted that his cellphone trace was in Ocean Docks, in the sewers. After investigating, it was shown Brooks and a freind had kidnapped Arguellez, shooting him once in the back. Police backup arrived, resulting in a shootout, with the result being the death of Brooks and his friend. Arguellez, surprisingly, survived.

Victim, witness and suspect information:
1) Deshawn Brooks (VICITM/SUSPECT)
PICTURE:
BIRTH NAME: Deshawn Brooks
NICKNAME:
RACE: African-American
PHONE NUMBER:
RESIDENCE:
CRIMINAL RECORD: Records access.
CHARGES:
ADDITIONAL: Lying to detectives about why he was attacked and who performed the attack.

2) *Louis Burton* (WITNESS)
PICTURE:
BIRTH NAME:
NICKNAME:
PHONE NUMBER:
RESIDENCE:
CHARGES:
ADDITIONAL: Was at the scene of the crime. Overheard saying he knew who committed the shooting.

3) Elias Arguellez (SUSPECT)
PICTURE:
BIRTH NAME: Elias Arguellez
NICKNAME: Lias
RACE: Hispanic
PHONE NUMBER:
RESIDENCE:
CHARGES:
  • Attempted murder
ADDITIONAL: BPL member. Shows signs of paranoia and anxiety when questioned. Most likely involved.

Evidence/statements/reports:
MW-E-01: CRIME SCENE: Various shell casings from automatic weaponry was taken from the crime scene.
MW-E-02: WITNESS: Captain Westbrook briefly questioned Deputy Maurice Howard on how he came across the body.
[00:02:04] [Mask 46264_77] says [low]: How'd you come across the kid?
[00:02:13] [Mask 46264_77] says [low]: Just by the stroke of luck or whatever?
[00:02:19] Maurice Howard says [low]: Patrolling through Willowfield, just stumbled across him.
[00:02:25] [Mask 46264_77] says [low]: 'aight.
[00:02:27] Maurice Howard says [low]: Saw him laying down, bleeding.
[00:02:29] [Mask 46264_77] says [low]: Keep safe.
MW-E-03: WITNESS: Captain Westbrook overheard a witness (name to be verified) mention he knew who committed the attacks.
"I was on scene, when I heard the guy say "Fuckin' Brown Priders" as he walked away. Being in GNU that name obviously only means one thing to me."
MW-E-04: INTERROGATION: An interrogation between Captain Westbrook, Deputy Howard and Deshawn Brooks. He showed signs he was lying during the interrogation, indicating he is clearly hiding something.
[23:16:28] Maurice Howard says: What's your name, my man?
[00:16:42] Deshawn Brooks says: De-.. Deshawn, Deshawn Brooks.
[00:17:05] Michael Westbrook says: Brooks..
[00:17:11] Michael Westbrook says: Tell me what happened then.
[00:17:15] Michael Westbrook says: Why you were shot.. who did it.
[00:17:32] Michael Westbrook says: Bare in mind I know a lot of the details..
[00:17:39] Deshawn Brooks says: To be honest-.. I really don't remember - I just remember waking up in this plac ...
[00:17:39] Deshawn Brooks says: ... e.
[00:17:55] Deshawn Brooks says: Uhmmm-..
[00:18:13] Michael Westbrook says: You do know you can go to prison if you lie to a cop, Deshawn?
[00:18:21] Michael Westbrook says: Couple years.. at least.
[00:18:30] Deshawn Brooks says: MAN! I ain't lying, I swear to you.
[00:18:42] Michael Westbrook says: You sure 'bout that?
[00:18:47] Michael Westbrook says: I've heard different..
[00:18:54] Deshawn Brooks says: And what'd that be?
[00:18:58] Maurice Howard says: Couldnt hear nobody creeping behind you? Couldnt catch any faces?
[00:19:04] Michael Westbrook says: You tell me, Deshawn.
[00:19:21] Deshawn Brooks says: All I remember-.. was some guy - a ski mask on , and I heard an automatic go off ...
[00:19:21] Deshawn Brooks says: ... .
[00:19:30] Deshawn Brooks says: I /swear/ to you, that's all I remember.
[00:19:38] Michael Westbrook says: So, this guy shot you for no reason?
[00:19:51] Deshawn Brooks says: Y-.. yeah, yeah.
[00:20:05] Michael Westbrook says: You see, I just got back from an interrogation from a guy I know in Glen Park.
[00:20:14] Michael Westbrook says: Rolls wid' those 'Brown Priders'.
[00:20:25] Michael Westbrook says: Took me a couple minutes to make him talk.
[00:20:29] Michael Westbrook says: Told me some interesting thing..
[00:20:36] Deshawn Brooks says: Which was?
[00:20:43] Michael Westbrook says: Why don't you tell me?
[00:20:54] Deshawn Brooks says: Man, s'what you were trained for - turning shit around.
[00:21:03] Michael Westbrook says: I've got a judge ready to sit your case, if you don't wanna' talk.
[00:21:08] Deshawn Brooks says: I ain't done shit, and you got nothing on me - I've told you the truth.
[00:21:14] Michael Westbrook says: You haven't.
[00:21:20] Deshawn Brooks says: Then tell me what I haven't told you.
[00:21:26] Michael Westbrook says: You're not a Brown Pride member, are you?
[00:21:46] Deshawn Brooks says: Do I look like some dumb-ass Messican that hangs around, hollering at old women?
[00:22:04] Michael Westbrook says: Mexicans?
[00:22:13] Michael Westbrook says: I never said they were Mexicans..
[00:22:20] Deshawn Brooks says: Yeah-.. Messicans, I've heard of /Brown Pride/ before.
[00:22:29] Michael Westbrook says: Tell me more.
[00:22:51] Deshawn Brooks says: Tell you /what/ to be exact.
[00:23:00] Deshawn Brooks says: I have nothing to tell, you're the detective - ain't you?
[00:23:00] Michael Westbrook says: What you know 'bout them.
[00:23:15] Michael Westbrook says: Because it seems like they had a great reason to shoot you down.
[00:23:26] Deshawn Brooks says: And what /great/ reason would that be?
[00:23:26] Michael Westbrook says: Heard some interesting shit about you when I flashed your photo around.
[00:23:46] Deshawn Brooks says: Man, whatever. I ain't done shit, and I never have done.
[00:23:57] Michael Westbrook says: Perhaps if you tell me what happened, I won't have you executed.
[00:24:20] Deshawn Brooks says: I already told you, I know nothing. I was shot up, and I don't know who by.
[00:24:26] Michael Westbrook says: If you wanna' be another notch on my belt, do that.
[00:24:33] Michael Westbrook says: This is the only time you get to tell me the truth.
[00:24:35] Deshawn Brooks says: Then you tell /me/ what went down.
[00:24:44] Deshawn Brooks says: Because me? I can't even remember.
[00:24:47] Michael Westbrook says: I'm keeping my cards to my chest Deshawn.
[00:24:56] Michael Westbrook says: Once I leave, you're a suspect.
[00:24:57] Deshawn Brooks says: Man, you're confusing me for fuck sake.
[00:25:01] Michael Westbrook says: You're no longer a victim.
[00:25:21] Deshawn Brooks says: So I'm a suspect? What of.
[00:26:30] Deshawn Brooks says: Now, you gon' explain what I've done wrong?
[00:26:37] Deshawn Brooks says: Because all I done - is stay in my own neighbourhood.
[00:26:50] Deshawn Brooks says: I've never had trouble, with /anyone/. I'm always looking after my cousin, Tiffa ...
[00:26:50] Deshawn Brooks says: ... ny.
[00:27:05] Michael Westbrook says: As I said, gave you the chance to come forward.
[00:27:20] Michael Westbrook says: Capital punishment is the only thing you'll be getting once I leave this buildin ...
[00:27:20] Michael Westbrook says: ... g.
[00:27:30] Deshawn Brooks says: I told you, I'm not lieing to you, for fuck sake when you gon' believe me?
[00:27:48] Michael Westbrook says [low]: Let him go.
MW-E-05: FIREARM: One Desert Eagle .50 AE that was found in Arguellez's possession. It had recently been fired; definitely within the time frame of the 14th-15th of August.
MW-E-06: INTERROGATION: An interrogation between Captain Westbrook, Sergeant Pierce and Elias Arguellez. Arguellez is a BPL member, who lied during the interrogation, becoming increasingly paranoid and nervous. He also tested positive for gunshot residue, at first claiming he never fired a gun in his life, only to then say he went to Fort Carson shooting range earlier in the night.
[03:39:11] Michael Westbrook says: You know what a gunshot residue test is?
[03:39:20] Elias Arguellez says: Not really?
[03:39:34] Michael Westbrook says: It can basically tell us if you've fired a firearm recently.
[03:39:36] Michael Westbrook says: What type.
[03:39:42] Michael Westbrook says: Automatic.. single shot.
[03:39:53] Elias Arguellez says: Uh..okay?
[03:40:08] Michael Westbrook says: Now, an officer took some samples from your face, hands and clothes.
[03:40:19] Michael Westbrook says: Those results are gonna' be back soon.
[03:40:52] Michael Westbrook says: Now, lets ask a few questions.
[03:41:11] Michael Westbrook says: When was the last time you fired a gun, Elias?
[03:41:26] Elias Arguellez says: I never fired a gun.
[03:41:39] Michael Westbrook says: You've never fired a gun in your life?
[03:41:51] Elias Arguellez says: N-..no.
[03:42:01] Michael Westbrook says: You'd stand up in front of a court room and say that?
[03:42:13] Michael Westbrook says: If you're lying, you can either go to prison..
[03:42:22] Michael Westbrook says: ..but given the magnitude of the case.. the seriousness of it..
[03:42:31] Michael Westbrook says: ..niggas' might want to hand out a death sentence.
[03:42:43] Michael Westbrook says: Judges in Los Santos are startin' to hand out executions.
[03:42:52] Michael Westbrook says: Make it known. Don't lie to cops and don't fuck with the law.
[03:43:15] Michael Westbrook says: Now, I'm going to do what I do with every person I question.
[03:43:31] Michael Westbrook says: I give them one chance, just one chance, to come clean.
[03:43:54] Michael Westbrook says: From there on in, it's out of my control what happens.
[03:44:16] Michael Westbrook says: And unless you're looking for an early grave, or to spend the next forty years l ...
[03:44:16] Michael Westbrook says: ... ookin' at a grey wall..
[03:44:24] Michael Westbrook says: ..you won't like it when it gets out of my control.
[03:44:28] Elias Arguellez says: Just let me go home man! I didn't do shit man I got a lil kid at home!
[03:44:55] Michael Westbrook says: You got a kid?
[03:45:00] Elias Arguellez says: Y-..yeah.
[03:45:05] Elias Arguellez says: He's like..
[03:45:06] Michael Westbrook says: So how would that shit go down if his dad went to prison?
[03:45:07] Elias Arguellez says: Three days old.
[03:45:28] Elias Arguellez says: I-..I don't know man!
[03:45:34] Michael Westbrook says: Because you know as well as I do, without a dad.. he'll end up in prison.
[03:47:08] Michael Westbrook says: So, I'm going to tell you what I think.
[03:47:23] Michael Westbrook says: I think you shot, or at least know who shot Deshawn Brooks.
[03:47:45] Michael Westbrook says: But I don't think you did it unprovoked..
[03:47:51] Elias Arguellez says: To be honest, the picture does look familliar.
[03:47:54] Michael Westbrook says: ..I think you had a reason to go down to Willowfield and smoke him.
[03:48:07] Michael Westbrook says: I talked to Deshawn, and to be frank -- he's an asshole.
[03:48:21] Michael Westbrook says: It wouldn't be a great loss if he did die.
[03:48:36] Elias Arguellez says: I've seen him today.
[03:48:36] Michael Westbrook says: So, I'm going to give you your chance.
[03:48:53] Michael Westbrook says: Did you shoot Deshawn Brooks?
[03:50:41] Michael Westbrook says: Those tests should be done by now, Pierce.
[03:51:02] Elias Arguellez says: Alright I admit it, I shot a few times today but I didn't shoot people.
[03:51:04] Brandon Pierce says: I'm on it.
[03:51:24] Michael Westbrook says: Say what?
[03:51:37] Elias Arguellez says: I used that gun today.
[03:51:42] Elias Arguellez says: But..range shooting and shit.
[03:51:46] Elias Arguellez says: Practicing.
[03:51:54] Michael Westbrook says: Where'd you go?
[03:52:10] Elias Arguellez says: That place at uhm..Fort C-..Fort something.
[03:52:21] Elias Arguellez says: Car-..Carson I think.
[03:52:24] Elias Arguellez says: Or Crason.
[03:52:27] Elias Arguellez says: Well you know what I mean.
[03:52:32] Michael Westbrook says: So the people who work there. They'll be able to vouch for you?
[03:52:33] Brandon Pierce says: Don't hurt yourself now.
[03:52:48] Elias Arguellez says: What you mean?
[03:52:51] Elias Arguellez says: Nobody works there..
[03:53:02] Michael Westbrook says: So let me get this straight.
[03:53:10] Michael Westbrook says: We've got you lying to a police officer..
[03:53:20] Elias Arguellez says: But then I said the truth!
[03:53:26] Michael Westbrook says: Why did you lie to me then?
[03:53:35] Elias Arguellez says: I know man, shit, I was nervous, I'm sorry.
[03:53:38] Michael Westbrook says: If your story was so legal, why did you need to cover it up?
[03:53:42] Michael Westbrook says: That doesn't make sense Elias.
[03:53:53] Elias Arguellez says: Legal?
[03:53:55] Elias Arguellez says: Is that legal?
[03:54:00] Michael Westbrook says: You tell me.
[03:54:12] Michael Westbrook says: Because Deshawn Brooks had a very different take on things.
[03:54:20] Michael Westbrook says: Said he saw you coming at him with an assault rifle.
[03:54:32] Michael Westbrook says: Would explain the gunshot residue..
[03:54:39] Michael Westbrook says: ..and would explain why you lied to me.
[03:54:51] Michael Westbrook says: Witnesses also said it was 'Brown Priders' who shot down Brooks.
[03:55:00] Elias Arguellez says: I didn't touch that Deshawn Brooks guy, I don't even know him..
[03:55:03] Elias Arguellez says: I saw him once today though.
[03:55:12] Elias Arguellez says: Recognised him by the picture.
[03:55:25] Michael Westbrook says: 'aight, go ahead.
[03:55:35] Elias Arguellez says: What?
[03:55:43] Michael Westbrook says: Tell me where you saw him.
[03:55:56] Elias Arguellez says: I saw him in a Blue Tahoma.
[03:56:08] Michael Westbrook says: Where?
[03:56:25] Elias Arguellez says: Las Colinas, just driving around when I was walking there.
[03:57:01] Michael Westbrook says: Why're you lying to me, Elias?
[03:57:28] Michael Westbrook says: I've been in this position time and time again.
[03:57:42] Michael Westbrook says: It starts with the suspect giving me a story.
[03:57:46] Michael Westbrook says: They change it a bit.
[03:57:56] Michael Westbrook says: Keep changing it till it contradicts or becomes too flawed.
[03:58:00] Michael Westbrook says: They seize up.
[03:58:06] Michael Westbrook says: They then go to prison, or the chamber.
[03:58:23] Michael Westbrook says: The ones who manage to opt out before all of that, save themselves.
[03:58:56] Michael Westbrook says: I've had four people personally executed through the court system.
[03:59:13] Michael Westbrook says: Countless more placed on life sentences.
[03:59:27] Michael Westbrook says: All their children end up in orphanages.
[03:59:34] Michael Westbrook says: Adopted by whoever the fuck wants them.
[03:59:45] Elias Arguellez says: He got his mom.
[03:59:53] Brandon Pierce says [low]: For how long...?
[03:59:55] Michael Westbrook says: But how is she going to cope?
[04:00:08] Michael Westbrook says: She'll get caught in a drive-by.. raped.. kidnapped..
[04:00:23] Michael Westbrook says: ..or maybe she'll just dumb the kid on some stranger's doorstep.
[04:00:36] Michael Westbrook says: Why should she raise a kid, when the father is in prison?
[04:00:39] Elias Arguellez says: She will never dump him.
[04:00:47] Michael Westbrook says: How'd you know that?
[04:00:52] Elias Arguellez says: Because I know that.
[04:00:55] Elias Arguellez says: I just do.
[04:00:56] Michael Westbrook says: People do strange shit when they're desperate.
[04:00:59] Michael Westbrook says: Pushed to their limits.
[04:01:06] Brandon Pierce says: Maybe she'd find another man? Have your child callin' some other dude "Daddy".
[04:01:24] Michael Westbrook says: While you're doing forty years in a cell block in Texas.
[04:01:49] Michael Westbrook says: In the meantime, Big Bubba is boning your girl while they sip cocktails in the B ...
[04:01:49] Michael Westbrook says: ... ahamas.
[04:02:13] Michael Westbrook says: You really think your kid is going to want to see you, after all this?
[04:02:20] Michael Westbrook says: You'll be branded as one thing, and one thing only.
[04:02:23] Michael Westbrook says: A criminal.
[04:02:35] Elias Arguellez says: I'm a criminal anyway.
[04:02:53] Michael Westbrook says: Oh, but you haven't sene nothing yet.
[04:03:02] Michael Westbrook says: That word will be the first and last thing people think of you.
[04:03:14] Michael Westbrook says: You can't even own up to your own crimes, Elias.
[04:03:26] Michael Westbrook says: You're insulting me, yourself, and god.
[04:04:03] Michael Westbrook says: Now, I could've just given you the hump.
[04:04:11] Michael Westbrook says: Had you put in some cruiser and sent to fuck knows.
[04:04:19] Michael Westbrook says: But I threw you some courtesy.
[04:04:25] Michael Westbrook says: Gave you some time to explain yourself.
[04:04:41] Michael Westbrook says: Now we both know if this goes to court I'll 'win'.
[04:04:55] Michael Westbrook says: Decorated police officer with a shit load of evidence vs. a criminal.
[04:05:14] Elias Arguellez says: You'll obviously win, they won't give a fuck about anything at the court and shi ...
[04:05:14] Elias Arguellez says: ... t.
[04:05:30] Michael Westbrook says: Then tell me why you did it.
[04:05:36] Elias Arguellez says: Did what?!
[04:05:41] Michael Westbrook says: Come on Elias..
[04:05:54] Elias Arguellez says: Did what? shoot? cause I wanted to practice!
[04:05:57] Michael Westbrook says: ..you know as well as I did you shot him.
[04:06:04] Elias Arguellez says: I didn't shoot him!
[04:06:11] Michael Westbrook says: You really want me to go down to that shooting range, and look for your shells?
[04:06:17] Elias Arguellez says: I fucking swear, I didn't shoot Deshawn Brooks.
[04:06:17] Michael Westbrook says: 'cos I'll do it, and we'll find nothing.
[04:06:43] Brandon Pierce says [low]: [Audible Mumble] Bahamas sounds like a helluva place for a vacation..
[04:06:57] Michael Westbrook says: Says here you fired it like four times?
[04:07:07] Michael Westbrook says: So let me get this straight.
[04:07:23] Michael Westbrook says: Your story is you went to Fort Carson to practice with your gun..
[04:07:29] Michael Westbrook says: ..took four shots, then left.
[04:07:34] Michael Westbrook says: You did this at midnight..
[04:07:39] Elias Arguellez says: Midnight?
[04:07:41] Elias Arguellez says: Nope.
[04:07:45] Michael Westbrook says: ..while there are two other shooting ranges across the city.
[04:07:59] Elias Arguellez says: I wasn't shooting exactly there.
[04:08:03] Elias Arguellez says: I was shooting next to it.
[04:08:11] Michael Westbrook says: Oh, just happened to leave that out?
[04:08:14] Elias Arguellez says: And I shot like..nine times?
[04:08:21] Michael Westbrook says: Nine times!?
[04:08:24] Michael Westbrook says: HOLY SHIT!
[04:08:48] Michael Westbrook says: You expect me to believe that.

(( Elias Arguellez 'timed-out' and was ICly released ))
MW-E-07: CENSORED: CENSORED.
CENSORED.
MW-E-08: CRIME SCENE: Brooks and his friend were killed in a resultant shootout after they kidnapped Arguellez, who surprisingly survived.
Incident Report #026 - (18/SEPTEMBER/2011) (CAPTAIN WESTBROOK, SERGEANT PIERCE, DETECTIVE FINNEGAN): show
Incident Report #026
Opened In: [18/09/2011] [02:15]
Case opened by: Captain Michael Westbrook
Case taken by: Captain Michael Westbrook

Overview:
  • On the 18th of August at approximately 12:10am, the body of Tyrese Kartel was found inside a Savanna (registered to him) by police. Kaydee Edwards, Shawn Sheppard and Garett Christopher were also inside the Savanna. Sheppard was also struck by bullets, but survived.
  • CENSORED.
  • Ganton Gym CCTV was able to pinpoint Kendrick Miller, Leroy Baker and a 'masked male' as the shooters.
  • Captain Westbrook then proceeded to interrogate Miller, who tested positive for gunshot residue and was found carrying one of the weapons used in the shooting. He subsequently confessed, but only to his part.
  • Leroy Baker was then next to be interrogated, who despite being implicated in the CCTV, consistently denied it was him in the recording and obviously failed to cooperate. He was eventually charged and convicted. The residing judge gave Baker 'life imprisonment without the possibility of parole'.
  • Kendrick Miller was arrested a couple days later. He is incarcerated in LSP.
Victim, witness and suspect information:
1) Tyrese Kartel (VICTIM)
PICTURE:
BIRTH NAME: Tyrese Kartel
NICKNAME:
PHONE NUMBER:
RESIDENCE:
ADDITIONAL: Murdaville 516 member.

2) Kaydee Edwards (VICTIM/WITNESS)
PICTURE:
BIRTH NAME: Kaydee Edwards
NICKNAME:
PHONE NUMBER:
RESIDENCE:
ADDITIONAL: Murdaville 516 associate.

3) Shawn Sheppard (VICTIM/WITNESS)
PICTURE:
BIRTH NAME: Shawn Sheppard
NICKNAME:
PHONE NUMBER:
RESIDENCE:
ADDITIONAL: Murdaville 516 associate. He was injured during the shooting, but survived.

4) Garret Christopher (VICTIM/WITNESS)
PICTURE:
BIRTH NAME: Garret Christopher
NICKNAME:
PHONE NUMBER:
RESIDENCE:
ADDITIONAL: Murdaville 516 associate.

5) Kendrick Miller (SUSPECT)
PICTURE:
BIRTH NAME: Kendrick Miller
NICKNAME:
PHONE NUMBER:
RESIDENCE:
CHARGES:
  • Murder
  • Attempted murder, three counts
  • Possession of a firearm without a permit
ADDITIONAL: Ryder Block associate. Confessed to his involvement.

6) Leroy Baker (SUSPECT)
PICTURE:
BIRTH NAME: Leroy Baker
NICKNAME:
PHONE NUMBER:
RESIDENCE:
CHARGES:
  • Murder
  • Attempted murder, three counts
  • Possession of a firearm without a permit
ADDITIONAL: Ryder Block associate. Suspected to be a high-ranking member.

Evidence/statements/reports:
MW-E-01: CRIME SCENE: Various shell casings from single-shot weaponry was taken from the crime scene.
MW-E-02: CRIME SCENE: CCTV tape of the shooting.
**CCTV tape shows Kendrick Miller, Leroy Baker and a 'masked male' shooting the Savanna and shouting 'Ryder' related slurs.**
MW-E-03: CRIME SCENE: Photographs of the crime scene were taken, showing the car had been riddled with bullets.
MW-E-04: FIREARM: One Desert Eagle. This weapon was found on Miller's person when he was detained. It was one of the firearms used in the shooting, as confirmed by ballistics.
MW-E-05: INTERROGATION: An interrogation between Captain Westbrook and Kendrick Miller. Miller eventually admitted to his part in the murder. Unsurprisingly, he also tested positive for gunshot residue.
[00:02:15] Michael Westbrook says: Kendrick..
[00:02:21] Kendrick Miller says: Yeah.
[00:02:39] Michael Westbrook says: Ever fired a gun before?
[00:02:55] Kendrick Miller says: Yes.
[00:03:26] Michael Westbrook says: Last time you did it?
[00:03:34] Kendrick Miller says: Last week.
[00:03:40] Kendrick Miller says: Firing range..
[00:03:45] Kendrick Miller says: In the sewers.
[00:04:06] Michael Westbrook says: Been near Ganton gym in the last couple of hours?
[00:04:20] Kendrick Miller says: Yeah..
[00:04:25] Michael Westbrook says: Any reason why?
[00:04:38] Kendrick Miller says: Ju-... Just driving p-.. past.
[00:05:46] Michael Westbrook says: Christopher Edwards.
[00:05:54] Michael Westbrook says: Executed.
[00:06:16] Michael Westbrook says: He lied to the police.
[00:06:26] Michael Westbrook says: Least he kept his honour, right?
[00:06:46] Kendrick Miller says: So what you want to know?
[00:07:14] Michael Westbrook says: You murdered Tyrese Kartel, and attempted to murder three other men.
[00:07:26] Michael Westbrook says: You did this with two other men, both of who I know.
[00:07:47] Kendrick Miller says: Right...
[00:08:02] Michael Westbrook says: Now, I'm gonna' give you a chance to admit.
[00:08:07] Michael Westbrook says: Otherwise, lets look at the facts.
[00:08:21] Michael Westbrook says: In a minute, they're gonna' confirm you shot a gun earlier, and had the murder w ...
[00:08:21] Michael Westbrook says: ... eapon on you.
[00:08:22] Kendrick Miller says: What if I admit?
[00:08:51] Michael Westbrook says: Then you'll be looking at getting out of prison at a reduced time.
[00:09:06] Michael Westbrook says: That's how it goes 'dawg.
[00:09:39] Kendrick Miller says: I -...
[00:09:54] Kendrick Miller says: I done it, okay. I adm-...
[00:10:04] Kendrick Miller says: I admit to doing it. *frowns.*
[00:10:34] Michael Westbrook says: Anything else you want to tell me, or you gonna' keep your lips sealed?
[00:10:53] Kendrick Miller says: That's all you said you wanted me to ask.
[00:11:22] Michael Westbrook says: Not gonna' tell me 'bout the other two.. right?
[00:11:32] Kendrick Miller says: I don't know their names.
[00:11:51] Kendrick Miller says: You said you already knew them.
[00:12:49] Michael Westbrook says: That's all I need to know.
[00:13:26] Michael Westbrook says: You can go for now, Kendrick.
MW-E-06: INTERROGATION/CONVICTION: Captain Westbrook, Sergeant Pierce and Detective Finnegan then questioned Leroy Baker. After failing to provide information about his conspirators, he was charged with 'murder' and three counts of 'attempted murder'. After a short trial, he was eventually sentenced to life imprisonment (( Baker took it as a CK )).
Incident Report #027 - (04/OCTOBER/2011) (DETECTIVE WASHINGTON): show
Incident Report #027
  • Andre Johnston and William Thunder (and his vehicle) were subjected to searches by law enforcement personnel. Illegal weaponry was found and the pair were subsequently interrogated.
Statement from Detective Washington:
We had the two suspects, Johnston and Thunder, transported to the HQ for interrogation. Both suspects remained completely silent throughout interrogation, refusing even to take blame if it meant preventing their partner from receiving punishment. The two were released after evidence was gathered and both interrogations yielded no results.
Name of suspect: Andre Johnston.
Information on suspect: 5969.
Charges: Possession of a firearm without a permit.

Name of suspect: William Thunder.
Information on suspect: 555-3478. Ryder block member. Drives an unregistered FCR.
Charges: Possession of an illegal firearm.

Attached evidence: *Multiple M4 Assault rifle parts that have been placed in an evidence locker.*
*A confiscated pistol with a silencer fitted.*
*A confiscated Glock pistol.*
*Dash-cam footage of a vehicle search carried out by Joel Obi and Richard Gallagher.*
Additional notes: Neither suspect has been formally charged as of yet. Charges can act as leverage.
Incident Report #028 - (18/DECEMBER/2011) (CAPTAIN LAZARO): show
Incident Report #028
  • I, Detective Montez Lazaro, was performing surveillance on Ryder Block when I noticed a small crowd wrestling with a male.
  • After examination of the dash-cam footage, I noticed the IC2 males from Ryder block had a confrontation with an IC3 male which then escalated into the IC3 male getting shot. After further examination of my dash-cam footage, I have come to the conclusion that Kernard "Raspy Locc" Raspaldo was the shooter.
  • Shortly after the IC3 male was shot, Raspaldo fled the scene on his BMX/bicycle.
  • Not long after Raspaldo had flex the scene, the IC3 male was lit on fire - presumably by Raspaldo's associates.
    - The above happened on the 18/12/2011.
Additional information:
1) Dash-cam footage of Mike 1 that I was on, taken on 18/12/2011.
((
))
2) Picture of the gun found on scene taken on 18/12/2011.
(( Image ))
3) Inspection and examination of the TarusPT1911 found on scene.
The firearm that was seized was identified as being the firearm used to shoot Jose Chichalla, the victim.
4) Autopsy report on the victim.
After an autopsy, Jose Chichalla is identified through dental records.
(( Image ))
5) Picture of the IC2 males in the area when this occurred.
Incident Report #029 - (21/DECEMBER/2011) (OFFICER PARKS): show
Incident Report #029
Date: 21/12/11

Compiled By: Wendell Parks

For attention of: Gangs and Narcotics Unit

Location of Incident: Eastern Los Santos

Narrative of Incident: I was on Mike 3 when Golf units engaged in a pursuit with an armed male on a FCR with a female passenger. The chase didn't last long, as the suspects ran into a pillar in the Eastern Los Santos sewers. The driver flew off and somehow managed to fire at officers, before he was shot down. He was searched but no identification was found. The passenger, Cassie Banks, was knocked unconscious. I frisked her and found over an ounce of cocaine and a small amount of heroin hidden in her hood. She was transported to All Saints where she was treated. I asked her a couple of questions while she was recovering, and she claimed that she was just receiving a ride from the driver and she didn't know who he was. As for the drugs, she claimed she got them from some random dealer in Idlewood, which I found hard to believe considering the amount. I'm not sure if Cassie Banks is an active target or not, so I had no choice but to arrest her since no detectives were available.

Involved Persons:
SUSPECT #1
Unknown

SUSPECT #2
Cassie Banks - 922321

Summary of Evidence:
  • 35g of cocaine
  • 4g of heroin
Additional Notes: If you need to follow up on this or you need any other questions answered, just let me know.
Incident Report #030 - (07/FEBRUARY/2012) (DETECTIVE BRYANT, LIEUTENANT HARRIS): show
Incident Report #030
  • During Nova 4 patrol by Lieutenant Reginald Harris and Detective Charles Bryant, Bryant went undercover and managed to exchange $900 in cash for drugs from Jerrick McClendon.
  • Three grams of crack cocaine was given to Bryant in exchange of 900.
  • The street dealer then passed the money to Cassie Banks; ringleader of the operation.

Evidence:
1)Audio tape of the conversation

2) 3 grams of crack-cocaine
Incident Report #031 - (07/FEBRUARY/2012) (DETECTIVE BRYANT): show
Incident Report #031
  • Detective Charles Bryant went undercover and managed to exchange $600 for illegal narcotics with street-dealer Corey Grant. Detective Charles Bryant passed the money to Corey Grant whom then contacted Sam Kingston, who passed the drugs to Bryant.
  • In total, two grams of crack cocaine was given to detective Charles Bryant in exchange for 600$.

Evidence:
1) Audio tape of the conversation.
2) 2 grams of crack-cocaine.
Incident Report #032 - (08/FEBRUARY/2012) (DETECTIVE BRYANT): show
Incident Report #032
  • Nova four occupied by Detective Charles Bryant was conducting a frisk on Darryl Stevenson.
  • During the search, Stevenson informed officers he was in possession of a firearm.
  • Officers safely removed of the firearm from Stevenson and identified it as an UZI, an illegal firearm.

Evidence:
1) UZI found on Darryl Stevenson by officers.
Incident Report #033 - (09/FEBRUARY/2012) (DETECTIVE BRYANT): show
Incident Report #033
  • Detective Charles Bryant went undercover in the vicinity of Ganton 24/7's corner. Detective Charles Bryant managed to exchange money for narcotics with street-level drug dealers.
  • Bryant exchange $600 with dealer Scott Coley. Jerrick Mcclendon then passed the drugs to detective Charles Bryant, presumably as part of a small-time drug operaition.
  • Two grams of crack-cocaine were exchanged for 600$.

Evidence:
1) Audio tape of the transcation.
2) The two grams of crack-cocaine that were received during the deal.
Incident Report #034 - (10/FEBRUARY/2012) (DETECTIVE BRYANT): show
Incident Report #034
  • Detective Charles Bryant went undercover to Willowfield - Arbutus Street. Detective Charles Bryant managed to exchange money for drugs with street dealer Raekwon Norrece.
  • Five grams of marijuana were exchanged for 1250$.

Evidence:
1) Audio tape of the conversation/deal.
2) The five grams of marijuana in a KFC bag that were obtained during the deal.
Incident Report #035 - (10/FEBRUARY/2012) (DETECTIVE BRYANT, DETECTIVE HOWARD): show
Incident Report #035
  • Detective Charles Bryant went undercover in the Willowfield - Arbutus Street area. Detective Bryant found himself inside a house at Arbutus Street and while inside, a suspect was talking to the possible house owner about an incident that had happened in the living room. The story revolved around "a kid that had sexual relations with Denise Whitaker", and when the possible house owner heard, he immediatly pulled a knife out and pressed it against Denise's throat.
  • As soon as that happened, Detective Charles Bryant went outside the house and called for backup. Detective Maurice Howard arrived on scene and entered the house, while Jarvis was about to slice Whitaker's throat. At that moment, Jarvis was detained before he could harm Whitaker.
  • CENSORED.

Evidence:
1) Audio tape of the conversation /picture taken by the mobile phone.
2) Officer Maurice Howard's written statement.
Maurice Howard wrote:I was called to a scene inside of a house by Willowfield Arbutus Street, so I entered the house in question with caution. As I entered, I saw Calvin Jarvis holding a knife to Denise Whittaker's neck. I took aim with my firearm at at Calvin, ordering him to drop the knife and lay on his stomach. He complied with the orders and was brought outside to the cruiser after being searched.
Calvin Jarvis was released from custody pending further investigation.
3) Pocket knife found on Calvin's body.
4) CENSORED.
CENSORED wrote:CENSORED.
mr. take the heat
mr. bring home the bacon

Frank_Vaughn
Retired Detective II
Retired Detective II

Post by Frank_Vaughn » August 24th, 2012, 10:53 am

Evidence (cont.)
Incident Report #036 - (13/FEBRUARY/2012) (DETECTIVE BRYANT): show
Incident Report #036
  • Detective Charles Bryant was undercover in Willowfield - Arbutus Street. Detective Bryant was told to visit either 'Chongs' (Ganton 24/7) or the 'Gardens' (close to Ganton Gym). The above are known drug corners of the organisation. However, two teenage individuals, for an unknown reason, began to become very frustrated by his presence.
  • Jamar Duante firstly attempted to drag Detective Charles Bryant outside of his vehicle. Then, he hit the detective's vehicle with a crowbar, damaging both the wind shield the driver's door. Detective Bryant, fortunately, managed to escape unharmed.

Evidence:
1) Dashcam footage obtained from the Jeep.
2) Detective Charles Bryant can confirm the above narrative.

3) Photograph of the damaged Jeep.
**A photograph would show the Jeep damaged in the area described in the above narrative.**
Incident Report #037 - (13/FEBRUARY/2012) (DETECTIVE BRYANT): show
Incident Report #037
  • Detective Charles Bryant went undercover to Ganton 24/7's corner as part of a buy-bust operation.
  • Detective Bryant managed to exchange $600 for two grams of crack-cocaine with street dealer Jerrick Mcclendon.

Evidence:
1) Audio tape of the transaction.
2) The two grams of crack-cocaine seized from the deal.
Incident Report #038 - (13/FEBRUARY/2012) (DETECTIVE BRYANT): show
Incident Report #038
  • Detective Charles Bryant went undercover to Ganton Gym's corner as part of another buy-bust operation. Detective Bryant exchanged $600 for two grams of marijuana with street level dealer Roscoe Hutton.

Evidence:
1) Audio tape of the transaction.
2) The two grams of marijuana seized from the deal.
Incident Report #039 - (13/FEBRUARY/2012) (DETECTIVE BRYANT): show
Incident Report #039
  • Detective Charles Bryant went undercover to Ganton Gym's corner for surveillance purposes. During this, he witnessed Junior Knight and Jerrick Mcclendon brutally attacking a young child, Reshay Brooks.
  • For unknown reasons, the two IC2 individuals started bullying Reshay and ended up in brutally beating him. Knight and Mcclendon both attacked Brooks, knocking him to the ground, as well as hitting him multiple times in the face and torso.

Evidence:
1) Dashcam footage and photographs were obtained and recorded as evidence.
Incident Report #040 - (13/FEBRUARY/2012) (DETECTIVE BRYANT): show
Incident Report #040
  • Detective Charles Bryant went undercover to Ganton Projects in order to participate in a buy-bust operation. However while Detective Bryant was searching for a target in the projects, he witnessed Quenton Oakwood commiting battery on an IC2 male.
  • The attack was of a severe nature. Bryant remarked that Oakwood was 'really going for it' during the attack.
  • After the beating, Oakwood released the victim.

Evidence:
1) Photographs of the incident were taken.
Incident Report #041 - (08/MAY/2012) (DETECTIVE BENITEZ): show
Incident Report #041
  • Detective Michael Benitez was undercover in the Willowfield area, when he was approached by a young IC2 male (TERRANCE HOUSTON) who offered to sell him narcotics (in particular, marijuana). Just under half an ounce was obtained as well as two firearms (one silenced) whilst searching his property.
  • The official numbers were 10 grams of marijuana in exchange for $2,500.
1) Detective Benitez can confirm the above narrative.

2) The marijuana was seized and documented as evidence.
**Ten grams are photographed.**
3) The handgun and silenced handgun were seized and documented as evidence.
**The two firearms are photographed separately.**
Incident Report #042 - (06/JULY/2012) (DETECTIVE CARRINGTON, DETECTIVE HOWARD): show
Incident Report #042
  • Units were performing a basic traffic stop on Tyrell Hines and Xavier Ward in Sixth Street when they evaded the police officers. The pursuit ended in Idlewood, followed by Ward and Hines exiting the vehicle.
  • After a brief foot pursuit, Ward drew his handgun and opened fire on police officers. He failed to injure any officers and he himself was shot down, but he survived through medical treatment.
  • Hines did not draw his firearm, but nonetheless, he still attempted to evade and was found in possession of a handgun when officers subsequently caught him. In addition, at the time, he had no valid driver's license.
1) Detective Reginald and Howard can confirm the above narrative.

2) The aftermath of the shooting was photographed by crime scene analysts.
3) Hines, in police custody.
Incident Report #043 - (10/JULY/2012) (DETECTIVE HOWARD: show
Incident Report #043
  • Detective II Howard was on George duty while riding past Willowfield Arbutus Street, came across a fight between the two individuals. It appeared the first individual, Shaquan Ramsey, was the one 'in control' of he fight. The victim was identified as Luther " Locsta-L" Remington.
  • The charges in relation to this incident have not yet been acted on and will be documented for later use.
Evidence:
1) A photograph of the incident was taken by Detective Howard.
2) Detective Howard can confirm the above narrative.
Incident Report #044 - (14/JULY/2012) (DETECTIVE CLEAVANT): show
Incident Report #044
  • Detective II Trenton Cleavant was in Willowfield performing basic surveillance when he spotted five members of Ryder Block Families go into a back alleyway talking about fighting and betting on the subsequent results.
  • Detective Cleavant took photographs to confirm the incident and identify the suspects - Shaquan Ramsey, Quenton Oakwood, Tyrell Hines, Demarcus McCartney and Jaden McCartney. Backup was called after this, but no further evidence was obtained.
  • All members were released pending investigation.
Additional information:

1) Sworn testimony by Detective Trenton Cleavant.

2) Photographs of the 'fight club' were taken.
** Pictures from Detective Cleavant's camera **
Incident Report #045 - (15/JULY/2012) (DETECTIVE CLEAVANT): show
Incident Report #045
  • Detective II Trenton Cleavant was performing surveillance in Willowfield when he noticed three males entering a Tahoma (Tyrell Hines, Quenton Oakwood, Darryl Stevenson). Suspicious activity was noted and so a traffic stop was performed by multiple units.
  • The unit's arrived on scene and stopped the Tahoma that the males were in and performing a basic 10-66. In addition, units searched the suspects, along with the vehicle.
  • Searching Darryl Stevenson the uniformed officers found a Desert Eagle on him. Nothing was found in Tyrell Hines. Inside the vehicle under the front passanger seat which Quenton Oakwood was sitting in, we found a MP5 automatic weapon (owned by Oakwood).
  • Stevenson and Oakwood were were taken in for questioning and both confessed that they owned the weapons.
  • They were both released pending investigation.
Additional information:

2) The MP5 found within the vehicle.
3) Stevenson's confession.
[13:48:16] Trenton Cleavant says [low]: And where were you guys headed?
[13:48:27] Darryl Stevenson says: Get something to eat at the mall.
[13:48:33] Trenton Cleavant says [low]: I see.
[13:48:48] Trenton Cleavant says [low]: And what was the gun needed for?
[13:49:02] Darryl Stevenson says: Protection, you know how people act recklessly nowdays...
[13:49:08] Darryl Stevenson says: Shoot you over nothing.
[13:49:10] Trenton Cleavant says [low]: Yeah.
[13:49:16] Darryl Stevenson says: Yeah.
[13:49:23] Trenton Cleavant says [low]: Where did you get the gun?
[13:49:43] Darryl Stevenson says: My uncle left it for me.
[13:49:47] Darryl Stevenson says: Before he died.
4) Oakwood's confession.
[13:51:45] Trenton Cleavant says [low]: And the weapon that was in your car, it was yours? The automatic weap ...
[13:51:45] Trenton Cleavant says [low]: ... on.
[13:51:57] Quenton Oakwood says [low]: Found it in the sewers a few years ago.
[13:52:03] Trenton Cleavant says [low]: Yes or no.
[13:52:15] Quenton Oakwood says: Yeah.
5) (( Screenshots of the incident. ))
Incident Report #046 - (15/JULY/2012) (DETECTIVE CLEAVANT): show
Incident Report #046
  • Detective II Trenton Cleavant was performing surveillance in Willowfield under the callsign 5-GEORGE-1. He passed by a group of three males (two suspects and one victim) and witnessed one of the suspect's Dante Mitchell, punching the victim, Max Mendez.
  • Cleavant pulled over the car and managed to detain both suspects (the second one being Omar Quinn). Mitchell was found in possession of a glock handgun, to which he confessed owning - in addition, he confessed to the attack.
  • While searching Omar Quinn, seven grams of cocaine and a glock handgun were found. He replicated Mitchell's confession.
Additional information:

2) The firearms and narcotics were confiscated from the suspects.
**Two glocks and a evidence bag holding the seven grams of cocaine are photographed and recorded in the evidence locker.**
3) (( OOC proof of the incident. ))
Incident Report #047 - (19/JULY/2012) (DETECTIVE CLEAVANT): show
Incident Report #047
  • Detective II Trenton Cleavant was performing surveillance in Willowfield when he spotted activity on the corner of 'Ronald Reagan Projects'. Through surveillance, it was determined that it was being used as a 'drug corner' and a Regina was being used as a 'stashcar'.
  • Cleavant called in for backup and searched the ringleader of the operation. He found a glock handgun in his waistline and nine grams of cocaine in the vehicle that he stood by, using it as a stashcar.
  • Kevin Colton was released pending investigation after questioning.
Additional information:

2) The cocaine and firearm was seized and documented by detectives.
3) Surveillance photographs of the operation.
ImageImage
Incident Report #048 - (26/JULY/2012) (DETECTIVE HOWARD): show
Incident Report #048
  • Officers John Roger and Cordell Harrison were pursuing Xavier Ward in relation to suspicious activity. Outside of the Cluck'n'Bell in Willowfield, they caught him.
  • Upon inspection, Ward was found in possession of a gram of cocaine substance, along with a Desert Eagle pistol in his waistband.
  • Ward was released pending investigation.
1) Photographs of the incident were taken.
2) The cocaine and firearm were seized and documented
Incident Report #049 - (12/AUGUST/2012) (DETECTIVE FITZPATRICK): show
Incident Report #049
  • Commotion was heard over an active wiretap in Willowfield apartment complex, indicating a possible fight/incident had occurred. After a nine-one-one call was made, confirming this, Detective Fitzpatrick ordered units to move in.
  • Upon entering the complex, Isiah Burke was detained by officers. On his persons was approximately 100g of marijuana and an illegally owned handgun.
  • He was questioned briefly by ultimately failed to provide any information, and as such, was released pending investigation.
1) The wiretapped conversation from the apartment complex.
[23:06:43] [p_Will_1223] Isiah Burke says: Shit..
[23:06:50] [p_Will_1223] Roscoe Bryant says: Quen bleeding nigga!
[23:06:51] [p_Will_1223] Isiah Burke says: Why'ra fuck you shoot 'um?!
[23:06:56] [p_Will_1223] Sebastian Cartagena says: What?
[23:06:58] [p_Will_1223] Sebastian Cartagena says: Quen bleeding, nigga?
[23:06:59] [p_Will_1223] Roscoe Bryant says: Quen's face fucked up!
[23:07:02] [p_Will_1223] Sebastian Cartagena says: What the fuck you mean Quen bleeding?
[23:07:03] [p_Will_1223] Sebastian Cartagena says: Oh, shit!
[23:07:04] [p_Will_1223] Isiah Burke says: What..
[23:07:10] [p_Will_1223] Isiah Burke says: Lem'uh see that!
[23:07:12] [p_Will_1223] Isiah Burke says: Move!
[23:07:14] [p_Will_1223] Roscoe Bryant says: Yo!
[23:07:15] [p_Will_1223] Sebastian Cartagena says: yO.
[23:08:10] [p_Will_1223] Roscoe Bryant says: Nigga!
[23:08:24] [p_Will_1223] Darrly Harris says: M..man,he would snitch!
[23:08:28] [p_Will_1223] Aviram Mizrahi says: Aww..
[23:08:32] [p_Will_1223] Darrly Harris says: F..fuck!
[23:08:33] [p_Will_1223] Darrly Harris says: Aye!
[23:08:34] [p_Will_1223] Aviram Mizrahi says: My arm..
[23:08:38] [p_Will_1223] Darrly Harris says: Y..you cool?!
[23:08:42] [p_Will_1223] Roscoe Bryant says: YO!
[23:08:42] [p_Will_1223] Aviram Mizrahi says: Yeah..
[23:08:54] [p_Will_1223] Isiah Burke says: What the /FUCK/ are you doing in here?!
[23:08:57] [p_Will_1223] Roscoe Bryant says: Yo man.
[23:08:59] [p_Will_1223] Roscoe Bryant says: Get out.
[23:09:01] [p_Will_1223] Aviram Mizrahi says: I live here.
[23:09:02] [p_Will_1223] Roscoe Bryant says: Ain't cool, yo..
[23:09:04] [p_Will_1223] Isiah Burke says: Say WHAT.
[23:09:11] [p_Will_1223] Aviram Mizrahi says: Okay, I'm out.
2) The nine-one-one call, made moments later, confirmed suspicions.
CENSORED.
3) 100g of marijuana and an illegally owned handgun were found on Burke's person at the scene.
Image **100g of marijuana and a handgun would be photographed and documented.**
Incident Report #050 - (13/AUGUST/2012) (DETECTIVE FITZPATRICK, DETECTIVE HOWARD): show
Incident Report #050
  • Detective Michael Fitzpatrick and Detective Maurice Howard witnessed Kenwyne Barnes give a suspicious package to Roscoe Bryant in exchange for money.
  • Bryant was pulled over on his way back to the dead-end street, where the bag was seized and inspected - inside was marijuana, amounting to 20g. Bryant stated he was delivering it to his brother.
  • The marijuana was confiscated and Bryant was released pending investigation.
1) Detective Fitzpatrick and Detective Howard can confirm the above narrative.

2) The narcotics that were seized were documented as evidence.
Incident Report #051 - (15/AUGUST/2012) (DETECTIVE FITZPATRICK, DETECTIVE HOWARD): show
Incident Report #051
  • Detective Michael Fitzpatrick and Detective Maurice Howard searched Kenwyne Barnes' vehicle on probable cause that there may have been a firearm within it.
  • Upon inspection, a handgun was found underneath the driver's seat, alongside several clips of ammunition. They were both traced back to Barnes through fingerprints.
1) Detective Fitzpatrick and Detective Howard can confirm the above narrative.

2) The firearm was seized and documented as evidence.
**A handgun is photographed.**
Incident Report #052 - (19/AUGUST/2012) (DETECTIVE FITZPATRICK): show
Incident Report #052
  • CENSORED.
1) Detective Fitzpatrick can confirm the above narrative.

2) The first deal was photographed.
CENSORED.
3) The marijuana was seized and documented as evidence.
**Eleven grams and fifteen grams of marijuana are photographed separately.**
4) The cocaine was seized and documented as evidence.
Incident Report #053 - (21/AUGUST/2012) (DETECTIVE FITZPATRICK): show
Incident Report #053
  • Detective Michael Fitzpatrick performed surveillance on Ryder Block members in the Willowfield area. A small group of members congregated under the Willowfield bridge, during which, **Michael Brasel** threatened **Jonathan Rodriguez** with a knife. The pair then proceeded to fight, although the knife wasn't used.
  • Units were then asked to move in, during which they found two grams of marijuana on Jamar Duante.

2) Photographs of the incident were taken from a strategic surveillance point.
Incident Report #054 - (22/AUGUST/2012) (DETECTIVE FITZPATRICK): show
Incident Report #054
  • Raelando Salazar was seen in Ganton by SASD deputies running away from a bullet-riddled corpse of an unidentified male. SASD deputies gave chase, with Salazar opening fire on them with a small handgun. He hospitalised one deputy before being caught.
  • He was interrogated by Detective Fitzpatrick afterwards. He admitted to the shooting, although he stated he wouldn't co-operate, believing he'll be immortalised as a legend in 'Ryderfield'.

2) Salazar was taken in for interrogation, before being released pending investigation.
Narrative
Narrative Report #001 - (25/JULY/2010 to 25/OCTOBER/2010) (SERGEANT WESTBROOK): show
Narrative Report #001
Documentation of movements and activities:
25/07/2010 - 16:00 - Ryder Block Families are attacked by an unknown IC1 male, murdering one member.
2/08/2010 - 16:00 - 415 and Ryder Block engage in a brawl within Willowfield. 415 start the brawl, with a couple injuries and a large police presence. Shortly after, a stop and search operation occurred in the 415 area, showing that we will retaliate.
2/08/2010 - 18:55 - Shut down a fight club at Willowfield Cluck'n'Bell which was established by the Ryder Block Gang.
3/08/2010 - 18:00 - Went into Ryder Block territory for a stop and search in relation to their recent activities. Arrested four Ryder Block affiliates, removing of firearms and narcotics.
6/08/2010 - 17:00 - Along with SD, a large sweep of Ryder Block Families was done, resulting in many of them being jailed for possession related charges.
7/08/2010 - 23:45 - Witnessed Ryder Block Family members Johnny Kayles, Marlon Jones, Darryl Links and Lilliana Santos performing an attack on 415.
8/08/2010 - 23:00 - Spoke with Johnny Kayles from RBF about less hostility towards police. Hopefully it'll pay off.
9/08/2010 - 17:15 - Went to perform an arrest on Marlow Gibbs in Willowfield, when a member of RBF opened fire on us, although no casualties were sustained (the suspect died). Went back to retrieve Gibbs, when a suspected Vietnamese gang who work in the Ganton area attacked him. Gibbs died on scene.
9/08/2010 - 19:30 - 415 members kidnap Reshay Andrew, although all members die and Andrew is saved from harm, boosting relations with RBF.
10/08/2010 - 15:00 - The Vietnamese gang and Ryder Block engaged in a brawl outside the TGB. RBF started the brawl. Shortly after the brawl, a stop and search operation occurred at Willowfield.
11/08/2010 - 13:50 - RBF are seen looking for a brawl between them and TRG.
11/08/2010 - 23:50 - Ryder Block Families are witnessed attempting to murder Officer Leandre Barksdale in a back ally in Willowfield (specifically Marlow Gibbs and Jamal Douglas). Both caught by Gang and Narcotics Divison detectives.
14/08/2010 - 16:00 - Malvados member Marucio Delgado is suspected of murdering an African-American male in RBF territory.
22/08/2010 - 1:40 - Dane Andrew is seen with a Desert Eagle aimed at his face in Ryder Block, with the suspect being Clinton DeLuca. DeLuca is arrested, gaining us favour with RBF.
23/08/2010 - 16:00 - Performed a large stop and search in Ganton on RBF members, finding narcotics and firearms alike.
31/08/2010 - 18:15 - Managed to broker a peace deal between 415 and RBF. Although it could be broken by reckless outsiders.
6/09/2010 - 17:00 - Did a large drug sweep in Ryder Block, arresting of Keandre Coley. Showed our dominance within the neighbourhood.
10/09/2010 - 23:40 - Performed a large stop and search raid in Ryder Block. This included searching the people who were there, searching several houses and taking appropriate action against vehicles. With firearms being confiscated, it was a professionally executed raid.
14/09/2010 - 18:00 - Performed a stop and search in Ryder Block. The search was to display our dominance in the area, retaliating to any small offence they committed.
17/09/2010 - 23:20 - Spoke with Darryl Martin about a ceasefire between RBF and 415. He said he will speak with Cassandra Staisy, although her stubborn ego may be a problem.
18/09/2010 - 11:30 - RBF continue to disrespect law enforcement officers in Willowfield.
19/09/2010 - 11:30 - Arrested Zyshonne Ramsey after he had outstanding charges on him. Ryder Block seem to have stated their displeasure with law enforcement.
25/09/2010 - 19:00 - Riot breaks out in Willowfield, as RBF as the instigators of the riot after police interrupted a meeting in a back ally nearby, tipped-off by Gang and Narcotics Division detectives.
27/09/2010 - 19:00 - Pulled over Sam Kingston in relation to his reckless/poor driving, continuing to put the organisation under pressure.
28/09/2010 - 23:00 - RBF go into Seville and raid a house with multiple 516 members inside. Most escape, but Christopher Bryant was left behind to the mercy of the RBF members . 516 regrouped outside, when Gang and Narcotics Division detectives arrived, calling in SWAT and further backup. Multiple 516 and RBF members gunned down. All involved were either killed or arrested.
5/10/2010 - 21:30 - Arrested a young male from Ryder Block after he fled from GND detectives, found to be carrying an illegal firearm during a search. Spoke to him afterwards, persuading him that he'd be more respectful to law enforcement, specifically detectives.
9/10/2010 - 20:00 - Dane Andrew takes Officer Fernando Salvador hostage behind the Mongols bar, in the aftermath of a shootout in Ryder Block. He was surrounded by police officials, and once again, after negotiations and appropriate tactics, Andrew dropped his firearm and Salvador was returned, unharmed. Andrew was then detained and arrested.
10/10/2010 - 13:30 - Performed a large stop and search in Ryder Block, which involved the arrest of four individuals in the area. As expected, hostility was encountered.
15/10/2010 - 20:05 - Managed to kill three Ryder Block members, after they were seen attacking a male in a back ally in Willowfield. They attempted to take Detective Shuu hostage, when Detectives Westbrook and Lindon killed two of them from a strategic roof position. One attempted to flank the pair, but was quickly killed.
15/10/2010 - 21:10 - Arrested a Fiumano associate, who is going to be cutting a deal with the GND to put a Ryder Block gun supplier in the middle of a sting operation.
16/10/2010 - 17:30 - Pulled over an RBF vehicle which was suspected of attempting to carry out a hit on a small-time thug, called Cordell Williams. Four occupants were frisked, finding Glock .17s on three of them. Dane Andrew, Darryl Lawrence and Marlow Gibbs were all jailed.
25/10/2010 - 16:20 - Dane Andrew, William Thunder, Sean Foxton and another RBF associate are all arrested and convicted after they performed a murder in Idlewood.
Narrative Report #002 - (03/JANUARY/2011 to 10/SEPTEMBER/2011) (DETECTIVE KNIGHT): show
Narrative Report #002
Investigation notes/log:
[03/01/2011] [19:30]
Casefile created, classified YELLOW

[24/01/2011] [17:38]
Taken over by T. Daniels and J. Knight, reclassified ORANGE

[24/01/2011] [21:46]
Ryder Block were hit hard by a vast 516 attack (AK47s etc involved).

[26/01/2011] [16:46]
Received reports, from differing sources that Brown Prides are launching several attacks on members of Ryderblock. This has been ongoing for a couple of days now, drive-by's, full out attacks with rifles, as well as melee weapons.

[29/01/2011] [02:30]
I've established contact with a high ranked member of Ryderblock this evening. This is only a start, but from what I have been able to find out, he's very inclined to settle the dispute, or at least cease the open attacks between BPL/Locotes and Ryder. I'm going to need a couple of days to find out just about how "inclined" he really is. I'll update once I've found out.

It might be possible to switch the classification over to 'green', depending on how well this newly established contact works out for me. I've told him that I do not approve of the current terms Ryder members and the LSPD work on and he seemed to agree that it's not beneficial to the gang itself neither.

Either way, I'm just updating here. Don't get the hopes up too high just yet.

[29/01/2011] [16:17]
Deangelo "Dee" Barnes has been confirmed to as owning a black Rancher. It has been documented.

Johnny "D-Knife" Kayles owns an Elegy with a very rare customized paintjob, you'll know it when you see it. Yellow/orange with flame decals, updating with a picture ASAP. During a a long night of surveillance I've seen mister Kayles entering and exiting a house on Arbutus str. Apparently he had a set of keys for it, I believe it's his.
Marked on the picture here:
[02/02/2011] [12:44]
Terrance Ward, definitely a member of Ryderblock, 25-28 years old. Been seeing him around a lot and even though his name is not included on the rank structure, he's popping the gray color. Which he wouldn't be if he wasn't invited, a outsider would get slapped if caught showing off the gangs color.
Picture here:
((This one is not a photograph, it's only the /ame))
Jessie Banks, affiliated with Ryderblock. Just a outsider, although I believe she takes place in illegal activities of RBF, as well as all the other outsiders.
Picture here:
((This one is not a photograph, it's only about the /ame))
[02/04/2011] [19:44]
CENSORED IC2, cellphone number CENSORED, is currently being set up at Ryderblock as an informant. If this fails, he can still be brought into Kilo, as he claims he knows a couple of guys around the block.

[02/04/2011] [22:30]
CENSORED has provided me with some information about a weapons supplier, including the streetname of his, "Frost", and his car. I've decided to set up a sting, with the help of GND Head Detective Williams. Lamont "Frost" Foster was caught with two Desert Eagles in the trunk of his blue Savanna, he's been detained and jailed for intent to sell and possession.

[02/06/2011] [04:50]
To avoid further suspicion, I've decided to move CENSORED over to Sixth street.

[02/08/2011] [20:45]
Suspect #9 has been identified as Lamont "Smiley" Bricks.
Suspect #10 has been identified as Markus "MK" Ashton.

[02/09/2011] [08:50]
Lamont "Frost" Foster, confirmed to be affiliated with the Ryders. Weapons dealer, occupation Willowfield, registered vehicle's a Huntley.
Guy on the right is Lamont Foster, guy on the left is Terrence Ward. Ward's highly affiliated with high ranking members of the gang. His streetname still needs to be found out.
[02/09/2011] [21:36]
Brandon Andrew has been identified as "Klip" today. Dane "Dope" Andrew's family. Got lucky with this one, I was responding to a shots fired and aided the EMS on scene, then I heard someone calling mister Andrew "Klip", and I've confirmed the name with him. Owns a blue Bufallo.
[02/10/2011] [15:50]
Terrence Ward, dealing drugs just on the opposite corner of the Willowfield "Cluckin' Bell".
*Picture shows two men conversating*
*Picture shows Terrence Ward and a unidentified male exchanging drugs and cash. Terrence places a couple of baggies in the glove compartment.*
Suspect #13 has been identified as Cassie "Cass" Banks. She owns a Black Huntley.
[02/11/2011] [15:00]
Terrence "T-Loc" Ward has been identified as suspect #3.

[02/11/2011] [17:47]
RBF launched a attack on Murdaville today, they kidnapped Scott Harris. Luckily I was following Dane and associates when I noticed them scooping around Seville. When they dragged Scott inside the car, I called it in. A '57V started and ended at the east beach highway, Scott was saved pretty much unharmed. Dane was arrested, another Ryder member was shot dead, one managed to flee.

Another car, red Savanna, Kilo member was involved into the 'napping, and opened fire on myself after they had spotted me. The red Savanna was lost as well.

[02/18/2011] [22:07]
RBF was attacked by a group of four IC1 males, entering the vicinity of "Ryderblock" in a black Burrito. All suspects were deceased, gunned down by Rian Snow and myself as Delta two and Golf units as backup. Seems like RBF's has messed with the wrong people in the past, although high ranking members claim to have no idea what the attack was about.

[02/20/2011] [20:30]
During a small sting OP, Cassie "Cass" Banks was seen brandishing a firearm + discharging it in public, she's been arrested after I've called in 10-70E. Detectives involved in the sting OP were Rian Snow and myself.

[02/23/2011] [20:30]
LeBron "Tripple B" Bailey has been added as suspect #21. Reasons for this include clothing style, affiliation with Ryderblock OG's, and evidently exchanging large sums of cash with Ryderblock affiliated members.

[02/28/2011] [19:00]
Shaquan "Kush" Ramsey & Terrence "T-Loc" Ward, were stopped & searched as they were found within the stop & search area of east LS. Both armed, found in possession of drugs as well. Furthermore a large '40 of Rryder members was located at the 24/7, Ganton. Shortly after several shots fired were called in around the area. Drive-by's etc. Sounds like something 'close' to a full-out war.

[03/28/2011] [17:00]
Kurt Ramsey has been added to the list as suspect #22. I saw two youngins of Ryderblock driving down the block at the Ganton 24/7, I chose to pull up next to them when they stopped, asking for registration, ID's and so on. Turns out one of them is wanted, Klovis Johnson pulled over and arrested Ramsey accordingly and I've asked him to bring him down to the offices, since I I haven't seen the kid around Willowfield up until that point. Later then found out that he was actually the nephew of Shaquan Ramsey, I've asked him to take his shirt off, taking pictures of any possible gang-signs. There weren't any, he claimed to be new in LS, which is most likely true since I haven't met him yet, neither does his skin show any RBF related tatt's, and that would've been inevitable if he had been longer in the game than a couple of days.

[04/03/2011] [14:00]
Trayceon "Doo-Rag" Brown, was arrested today by myself and one assisting Golf unit. He was wanted for attempted murder. It was more of a coincidence, as I was just patrolling and checking upon random plates in Willowfield, come to find mister Brown's got outstanding charges. Upon detaining him, he was found in possession of a UZI. Added as suspect #23.

[04/04/2011] [18:00]
Marlow "Dollar" Gibbs, ruthless Ryderblock OG, shotcaller can be seen connected to a series of home invasions located around the area of Richman. Although all parties involved wore masks and jumpsuits, a hammer was left behind, with mister Gibbs fingerprints on it. Upon interrogation, admitted to the "possibility" that it was his hammer,one which got stolen months ago. Sadly, apart from prints on the hammer itself, we've got nothing on him. Further investigation needed.

Furthermore, mister Gibbs has been identified as a gun supplier. Suspect #24
[04/05/2011] [10:00]
After entering location #3, and doing a quick search of the apartment complex, in order to take note of gang tags etc, Granger and Carter were approached by three Ryders. Barnes, Gibbs and Derryl Stevenson, they were extremely hostile. After a short verbal dispute they left the complex.

Upon leaving the complex, Granger and I were targeted by a drive-by, conducted by two masked males with an AK47. We called in shots-fired but both suspects evaded successfully. Barnes, Gibbs and Stevenson were the only ones who knew we were in the complex, so it's obvious they were behind that petty attempt of taking our lives.

Changing RBF's classification to RED

[10/09/2011] [20:23]
RBF engaged into a major brawl with several IC3 males, location of the brawl was old Mongols. Washington will provide photographs of said brawl. Deangelo Barnes, among others was seen at the brawl. So was another member of RBF, named Larry Willson.

Larry Willson admitted to being a part of the brawl, however, the charges are on hold until further notice.
Evading
Mutual combat
Inciting a riot
Riotous activities

Deangelo Barnes's charges as seen on several cruisers dashcam footage.
Inciting a riot
Riotous activities
Narrative Report #003 - (23/AUGUST/2012) (DETECTIVE FITZPATRICK, DETECTIVE HOWARD, DETECTIVE BUCKLEY): show
Narrative Report #003
  • ARREST REPORT - SUBJECT: Shaquan Ramsey
  • DETAINED IN: Willowfield
  • FACILITY: East Los Santos Precinct, then Los Santos Prison
  • CHARGES: Refer to OUTSTANDING CHARGES document
  • PHYSICAL FEATURES (e.g. tattoos):
    Scars:
    - Healed bullet wound on his chest/oesophagus area, twenty stitches.
    - Deep cut on his left shoulder blade from a knife. Appears to have healed over time.
    - Pigment free spot on his lower back.
    - Bulletwound scar from a 12 Gauge on his buttocks, right side.
    - Gunshot wound on his lower right leg, went straight through.
    Tattoos:
    - "Ryder" tattoo on his right jaw, nowadays covered by his full beard.
    - "619" tattoo on his right hand.
    - Curly "R" on right shoulder.
    - "SAN" tattooed on his lower right arm, and "DIEGO" on the other.
    - "1826" tattoo on his left shoulder, below it "516" and "Ryderfield"
    - Tattoo Tears below his left eye. (two)
    - "California Love" below his throat, upper chest.
    - Cross tattoo on his chest, which is now crossed by an Islamic prayer.
    - Small cross on lower left arm, with "CC" "Twiggy" "Grimes" "DLoc" "Sweet" "Cracc" "Lynn"
    - "Logan Heights" very small above his "SAN" tattoo.
    - "Vee, RIP" with Victoria Delgado's face above it, and angel wings.
    - Large spiderweb tattoo on his left elbow, spreading out.
    - "WILLOWFIELD" across his back, from shoulder blade to shoulder blade.
    - "C#1925667" his prison wing and number amongst his left arm's sleeve.
    - Barbed wire tats surrounding the prison number.
    - "NHC" Stands for Neighborhood Crip, amongst his left arm's sleeve.
    - "In Allah's hands I command my spirit" very small amongst his right arm's sleeve.
  • ADDITIONAL: The subject refused to co-operate with detectives. Possible chance of parole as the subject appears to be somewhat peaceful when compared with his counterparts.
Narrative Report #004 - (23/AUGUST/2012) (DETECTIVE FITZPATRICK, DETECTIVE CLEAVANT): show
Narrative Report #004
  • ARREST REPORT - SUBJECT: Isiah Burke
  • FACILITY: Ganton precinct, then Los Santos Prison
    Scars:
    - Diagonal scar across his right eye, knife wound
    - Two unidentified scars around the abdominal region
    Tattoos:
    - "RBF" affiliated tattoos across the back of his neck, upper chest
    - "RBF" on the back of his right forearm
  • ADDITIONAL: Recommendation will be given for the subject to serve his full sentence. Failed to co-operate with detectives.
Narrative Report #005 - (23/AUGUST/2012) (DETECTIVE FITZPATRICK, DETECTIVE CLEAVANT): show
Narrative Report #005
  • ARREST REPORT - SUBJECT: Kenwyne Barnes
    Scars:
    - None identified
    Tattoos:
    - "R.R.R." across his back
    - "1826" underneath his right eye
  • ADDITIONAL: Recommendation will be given for the subject to serve his full sentence. Failed to co-operate with detectives.
Narrative Report #006 - (23/AUGUST/2012) (DETECTIVE FITZPATRICK, DETECTIVE CLEAVANT): show
Narrative Report #006
  • ARREST REPORT - SUBJECT: Demonde Oakwood
    Scars:
    - Three gunshot wounds, presumably from a low calibre handgun, on his right shoulder
    Tattoos:
    - None identified
  • ADDITIONAL: Given his juvenile status, as well as being influenced by others, the recommendation for Oakwood to serve a three-six month sentence in a juvenile facility seems to be the most logical decision.
Narrative Report #007 - (23/AUGUST/2012) (DETECTIVE FITZPATRICK, DETECTIVE CLEAVANT): show
Narrative Report #007
  • ARREST REPORT - SUBJECT: Quenton Oakwood
    Scars:
    - Aged gunshot wound around the abdominal region
    - Aged gunshot wound on his right shoulder
    - Two other gunshot wounds on his right leg and chest
    Tattoos:
    - "RYDER" on his right arm
Narrative Report #008 - (23/AUGUST/2012) (DETECTIVE FITZPATRICK, DETECTIVE CLEAVANT): show
Narrative Report #008
  • ARREST REPORT - SUBJECT: Raelando Salazar
    Scars:
    - Various gunshot wounds and stitches across his body
    Tattoos:
    - "WILLOWFIELD" across his back
    - "RBF"
    - "San Diego"
  • ADDITIONAL: Recommendation will be given for the subject to serve his full sentence. Failed to co-operate with detectives. In addition, it is hoped life imprisonment can be secured. The subject poses great danger to society as whole.
mr. take the heat
mr. bring home the bacon

Frank_Vaughn
Retired Detective II
Retired Detective II

Post by Frank_Vaughn » August 24th, 2012, 11:54 am

Subjects
(Witnesses, Informants, Victims)

Subject #001 - [Confidential Informant]
Name: Dwayne Walters
Aliases: D-Wizzle
Phone number: CENSORED
Residence(s): CENSORED
Vehicle(s): CENSORED
Sex: Male
ARREST RECORD: File
Extra Notes: Dwayne "D-Wizzle" Walters is a confidential informant for Captain Westbrook, working within the Ryder Block organisation as a low-level associate. He provides information of a range of matters, from the inner-workings of the organisation to providing evidence that can secure convictions. Despite the efforts of detectives, Walters died in the 'line of duty', so to speak, with Dane Andrew being the trigger-man and other members actively participating in the murder. Surprisingly, his death was nothing to do with his informant status - his cover remained intact until his body was disposed of, which was when contact was lost with the wire he was wearing, presumably because those disposing of his body found it.
Subject #002 - [Confidential Informant]
Name: CENSORED
Aliases:
Sex: CENSORED.
Extra Notes: CENSORED.
Subject #003 - [Confidential Informant]
Name: CENSORED
Aliases:
Sex: CENSORED.
Extra Notes: CENSORED.
Suspects

Suspect #001 - [Big Ryder]
Name: Dane Andrew
Aliases: Dope
Extra Notes: Dane "Dope" Andrew has assumed de facto control of Willowfield since his organisation appeared there in late 2000/early 2010. He and his organisation have survived in Los Santos through a regime of violence and drugs. He was able to forge an alliance with a once powerful street gang known as Uptown 424 Kilo Block, essentially cementing Andrew's name is gangland politics as a major player. He himself, is a ruthless and clever individual and not one to be taken lightly - Andrew has been tied to multiple homicides of police officers and confidential informants (rumours have existed that he may have had contact with an 'inside man' in law enforcement). As such, he was in constant contact with detectives, often clashing intensely with Captain Westbrook and Staff Sergeant Shuu. However, current intelligence indicates he may have been ousted from power by his disgruntled underlings. His current location is unknown, although it is suspected he is alive.
Suspect #002 - [Big Ryder]
Name: Shaquan Ramsey
Aliases: Kush or Jabbar
Extra Notes: Shaquan "Kush" Ramsey, a devout Muslim, is a prominent member within the Ryder Block Families organisation situated within Willowfield. He's remained an instrumental figure within the organisation for several years, and surprisingly, has a relatively small criminal record. Ramsey forged a friendship with Andrew many years ago, but the once powerful duo appeared to fall out over a number of issues - notably, the murder of Katelyn Ramsey which was orchestrated by Andrew. Nevertheless, one should not underestimate him. He comes across as an intelligent individual whom is willing to defend his 'cause' at all costs, although does not appear to be as violent as some of his associates. In his later years, Ramsey appears to have somewhat distanced himself from gang life. In his current state, he is still seen in Willowfield and carries a significant amount of influence, but as said previously - he appears to be distancing himself from his former life.
Suspect #003 - [Ryder Original Gangster]
Name: Johnny Kayles
Aliases: D-Knife
Extra Notes: Johnny "D-Knife" Kayles has proved himself to be a very useful asset for the Ryder Block organisation, often teaching members the benefits of common sense, patience and discipline. Differing from the stereotypical gangster ideal, Kayles appeared to be a lot more reserved than his colleagues. He carried himself with a certain amount of respect for law enforcement (whether or not this was genuine is unknown - it could be simply to avoid police attention) and gave the impression he preferred to use 'brains over brawn'. On the other hand, as Detective Jarek Knight commented, "do not let his calm demeanour fool you - he's still a very dangerous individual". However, rather surprisingly, such tactics did not allow him to avoid punishment and as such, he is currently serving a life sentence in Los Santos Prison.
Suspect #004 - [Shotcaller (possibly an OG)]
Name: Darryl Stevenson
Aliases: Dragon
Extra Notes: Darryl "Dragon" Stevenson is another veteran enforcer of the organisation, becoming known to detectives back in 2010. He has steadily progressed through the organisation's ranks, reaching a relatively high position of authority. On the other hand, his climb up the ranks has not been without incidents. On multiple occasions has Stevenson lacked discipline and subtleness, being caught with an array of illegal firearms and on one occasion, turning the firearm on decorated gang detective, Sergeant Tyler Stone. (who was unharmed). Whilst he has shown resounding loyalty to the organisation and their cause, given the severity of his charges the possibility of him turning informant should not be ruled out. Then again, as said before, this is purely speculation. If he fails to provide any useful information, it is the recommendation of this investigating officer that Stevenson does not see the outside of a prison cell for the rest of his life. As of now, Stevenson is seldom seen around Willowfield or anywhere in Los Santos for that matter.
Suspect #005 - [Shotcaller]
Name: Marlow Gibbs
Aliases: Dollar
Extra Notes: Marlow "Dollar" Gibbs is a well respected and feared member of the RBF organisations. Dollar tattoos, visible almost everywhere on his body indicate why he "bangs", and that money is where his focus lays on. He's a fairly intelligent individual, although he probably thinks he's a criminal mastermind. Noted as one of the key-figures in the RBF organisation, he equips the younger members with firearms on a regular basis in exchange for money. As of September 2011, Gibbs was arrested and successfully convicted by Detective Brandon Pierce for a string of homicides - Carlton Oates, Kenyon Wright, Hayley Douse and Katelyn Ramsey.
Suspect #006 - [Shotcaller]
Name: Quenton Oakwood
Aliases: Quen
Extra Notes: Quenton "Quen" Oakwood established himself in the organisation somewhere in the middle of its existence and is one of the few remaining active high-ranking members. It is clear through interaction with him that he is loyal to the organisation and would be willing to take prison time for them instead of turning informant. Other than that, not much else is known about him. He presents himself as a somewhat quiet individual and is quite mysterious in a way - seen walking around neighbourhoods randomly on his own. However, as with many who come across this way, he should not be underestimated as with loyalty to a criminal organisation comes to willingness to do anything to survive.
Suspect #007 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Calvin Grant
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Calvin Grant wasn't a member detectives had much interaction with during their investigations. Aside from demonstrating a willingness to commit violence without much of a thought, there is little else than can be said about him at this point in time aside from his current 'wanted' status.
Suspect #008 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Nathan Nelson
Aliases: Nickle
Extra Notes: Nathan "Nickle" Nelson was another enforcer of the organisation that detectives did not interact with much. His current whereabouts are unknown but will still be pursued nonetheless.
Suspect #009 - [Shotcaller]
Name: Deangelo Barnes
Aliases: Dee or Fat Fee
Extra Notes: Deangelo "Dee" Barnes, often called "Fat Dee" due to his overweight appearance, is considered to be one of the most instrumental lieutenants in the Ryder Block organisation. Deemed to be loyal, professional and reliable, he offered qualities to the organisation that would only benefit them. However, Barnes appeared to get lost in the heat of the moment during a conflict with rival gang members Christopher Bryant and Shyheim Jordans, allowing detectives to capitalise on gaining solid evidence on one of the organisation's most important street members. Although his current whereabouts are unknown (presumably deceased), rumours have escalated that "Dee" has died, although it has not been specified why/how he died (graffiti in Willowfield has been seen that indicates he is dead - http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... s#p2894299).
Suspect #010 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Caesar Folton
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Caesar Folton is a member of Ryder Block who involves himself in all matters of their business. He has been known to participate in murder, drug trafficking and kidnapping - he may also have some dealings with firearms, but this is merely suspicion at this moment in time. This has been said countless times, but like so many others, his current location is unknown. Nevertheless, if he reappears in Los Santos, or anywhere where this country has jurisdiction, he will be arrested and made to answer for his crimes.
Suspect #011 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Carlton Oates
Aliases: Lil Cee
Extra Notes: Carlton "Lil Cee" Oates, a rather reckless, rude and ignorant member of the Ryder Block organisation, was murdered by fellow Shotcaller Marlow "Dollar" Gibbs. Oates is suspected to have died as the result of orders from Dane "Dope" Andrew, although the exact reason for the murder is still unknown (most likely the result of his attitude and lack of discipline). Oates himself is suspected to have committed murder on more than one occasion, and although his death may have been hard for those close to him, it is the opinion of this investigating officer that Oates is not a person that will be missed. Nonetheless, his killer, Gibbs, was brought to justice.
Suspect #012 - [Shotcaller]
Name: Leroy Baker
Aliases: Leo
Extra Notes: Leroy "Leo" Baker first came to the attention of detectives in the early development stages of the organisation's history. At the time he was not considered a priority, until Detective Knight noted of a member by the name of 'Leo' that was climbing the ranks. He did resurface during Operation Eastsafe, but became a priority after the shooting of four Murdaville members in Ganton that he orchestrated and participated in. He failed to turn to state's evidence during interrogation, but detectives were surprised that he showed remorse for his crimes - rumours have surfaced that he even broke down in tears during the interrogation, a feat unseen in today's society. His charges from a previous operation are still outstanding, so if he has received parole for the murder charges, he will be swiftly arrested and convicted - unlikely to receive parole again. (( Purely an IC matter. ))
Suspect #013 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Wallace Baker
Aliases: Wally
Extra Notes: Wallace "Wally" Baker, much like his relation, Leroy, first came to the attention during the organisation's early history. Detectives at the time didn't take Baker particularly serious. He came off as somewhat innocent - someone you couldn't really see getting involved in criminal activities as he responded emotionally to pressure by detectives. However, he steadily climbed the ranks, and with such authority came a certain sense of 'superiority' from Baker. During his early days in the organisation, he was noted as a fairly quiet member - reluctant to approach law enforcement - by the time he 'peaked' he was willing to take on even the most veteran police officers. Perhaps such a transformation caused his demise, as he is currently missing.
Suspect #014 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Jordan Cypress
Aliases:
Extra Notes: There is insufficient intelligence and information to create a profile for this suspect.
Suspect #015 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Duquan Williams
Aliases: Quan
Extra Notes: Duquan "Quan" Williams has been described as one of the most "vile, rude and uncooperative" suspects encountered in these investigations by detectives. His hatred for law enforcement was noted during a raid in which he and members of MS-13 were engaging in an illegal drug deal. It goes without saying that he is not a member who should be approached alone. However, although like many other of his former colleagues his location is unknown, he is suspected to have been murdered as part of an internal dispute. Officially he is registered as a missing person, but like so many criminals who go 'missing', they're usually murdered and the body/remains disposed of.
Suspect #016 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Lamont Bricks
Aliases: Smiley
Extra Notes: here is insufficient intelligence and information to create a profile for this suspect.
Suspect #017 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Antoine Ramsey
Aliases: Kracc
Extra Notes: (Detective Jarek Knight's comments) Antoine "Kracc" Ramsey is the younger brother of Shaquan, a well known OG around the Ryderblock area. He's been jumped into the gang as a footsoldier around two months ago (December 2010?). He's about eighteen years old. He's not a shotcaller around Willowfield, that's for sure, although he's well trusted, even by Dope himself from what I can tell. He's unlikely to give out vital information about the gangs structure, unless a lot of pressure is applied. The good thing is that I've managed to connect with him, so he might be willing to give out information about upcoming turfwars, maybe even minor information about the Ryder gang itself. He has a bad attitude towards the police and the government though, it's unlikely that he'll be willing to talk to anyone other than myself about anything related to Ryder
Suspect #018 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Jacob Green
Aliases: Ghost
Extra Notes: There is insufficient intelligence and information to create a profile for this suspect.
Suspect #019 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: William Thunder
Aliases:
Suspect #020 - [Ryder Original Gangster]
Name: Cassie Banks
Aliases: Cass
Sex: Female
Extra Notes: Cassie "Cass" Banks is considered to be a rare exception to the RBF organisation in that she is one of the few females ever possess significant authority in the organisation. Nevertheless, she has been documented as one of the more ruthless members of the organisation and should not be underestimated. In addition, she is perhaps the only high-ranking member to avoid serious prosecution during these investigations and as such would be the most likely candidate to be able to revive the organisation. It is for that reason that she should be placed under heavy surveillance during the post-investigation trials.
Suspect #021 - [Shotcaller or mid-level enforcer]
Name: Sam Kingston
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Sam Kingston was a Ryder Block lieutenant who appeared to be close to boss, Dane Andrew, although rumours have circulated that this friendship has deteriorated significantly. He also appeared to be particularly close to Nathan "Nickle" Nelson, a mid-level enforcer for the organisation. Although it cannot be confirmed, it is presumed that Kingston is currently imprisoned, although liaison with prison authorities has proven slow so confirmation will have to be on standby for now.
Suspect #022 - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Owen Morris
Aliases: Zero
Extra Notes: Owen "Zero" Morris is a rather young member of the RBF organisation. Provoking him, even in the slightest manner, is enough to cause him to react aggressively and commit rash mistakes. Provoking, as in disrespecting him in front of 'the crew', showing obvious doubt in his manhood, or touching his FCR-900, are all ways to cause this reaction. Chances are that you'll never see him without his FCR being close by which makes arresting him a difficult process. Whilst it appears he has been inducted, it's unclear how much trust the higher ups put in him due to his reckless nature. He tends to breakdown emotionally and share information under certain circumstances, such as involving his mother into the conversation and using her as a source of leverage. Threatening with with a long jail sentence might do the trick as well, depending on the severity of the charges at hand. His current whereabouts are unknown.
Suspect #023 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Clayton Coley
Aliases: CC
Extra Notes: Clayton "CC" Coley, earning his nickname due to his initials, is a veteran enforcer for Ryder Block whom has had a long standing interest in firearms trafficking, earning a reputation as a mid-level arms dealer in the neighbourhood. He was documented by detectives during the early days of the organisation, often seen with an FCR-900 that made it problematic when trying to arrest him during 'stop and searches' and raids. He appeared to have the trust of his superiors, but disappeared for about a year or so for an unknown reason. He reappeared shortly, but has once again disappeared.
Suspect #024 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Larry Willson
Aliases:
Suspect #025 - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Lloyd Bricks
Aliases:
Suspect #026 - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Keandre Harrison
Aliases:
Suspect #027 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Markus Ashton
Aliases: MK
Suspect #028 - [Ryder Original Gangster]
Name: Terrence Ward
Aliases: T-Loc
Extra Notes: Terrence "T-Loc"" Ward is a Ryder Block top lieutenant in his late twenties. He has a large muscular build and as Detective Knight said, "do not even dare trying to take him down by yourself". His appearance in all three investigations was minimal, although he may have disappeared long before the latter two investigations were started. For this reason, not much else can be said about Ward.
Suspect #029 - [High-ranking enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Sean Foxton
Aliases: Fox
Extra Notes: Sean "Fox" Foxton is regarded as one of the original members of the Ryder Block organisation, appearing heavily in early intelligence reports as a close friend of Dane Andrew and Jake Washington. He actively participated in numerous murders for the organisation, with one confirmed murder occurring on 25/10/2010 when he, Andrew and William Thunder murdered an unidentified Four-One-Five Block associate in Idlewood. However, it was also around this time he disappeared and no confirmed sighting have been reported since. Rumours have circulated that he may have been transferred to an out of state prison (given his murder conviction in October 2010), although such rumours haven't been validated.
Suspect #030 - [Ryder Original Gangster]
Name: Jake Washington
Aliases: Quake
Extra Notes: ake "Quake" Washington is another veteran member of the organisation and could perhaps be considered one of the instrumental founding members. He was noted as being particularly close to Dane Andrew and Sean Foxton. However, there was limited contact with him during his time in the organisation for unknown reasons. Aside from commenting that other veteran members speak highly of 'Quake', little else can be said due to little interaction. His current whereabouts are unknown.
Suspect #031 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Wallace Andrew
Aliases: Ace
Suspect #032 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Kevin Cypress
Aliases:
Suspect #033 - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Unknown
Aliases: Lil Shaq
Suspect #034 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Jamaine Washington
Aliases: Jam
Extra Notes: Jamaine "Jam" Washington, at least as far as intelligence indicates, is a mid-level ranking member of Ryder Block, presumably earning his 'rag' during the Dane Andrew era. Detectives cannot confirm whether Washington is still alive or not though, and has been listed as a missing person. It is believed he will not be returning any time in the near future, given his lengthy absence.

Suspect #035 - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Roscoe Bryant
Aliases: Ross
Extra Notes: Roscoe "Ross" Bryant is a relatively newly inducted member of the organisation (August 2012 presumably). Has been documented as being close to Quenton Oakwood. He appears willing to execute any orders his superiors wish him to perform.
Suspect #036 - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Kernard Raspaldo
Aliases: Raspy Locc
Extra Notes: Kernard "Raspy Locc" is another juvenile member of the organisation. He has demonstrated a small amount of 'street smarts' in his early age, suggesting he may thrive in the criminal lifestyle as he grows older (although this can be counteracted by the murder he committed in public view). However, at the moment, he cannot be located.
Suspect #037 - [High-ranking enforcer (?)]
Name: Tyrell Hines
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Tyrell Hines is a suspected high-ranking enforcer of the Ryder Block organisation. From what surveillance there has been, he appears to have close contact with several high-ranking members, often being able to hold one-to-one talks with them (indicating he may have a significant amount of influence). However, such reports are unconfirmed at the moment. Further investigation is therefore required.
Suspect #038 - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Xavier Ward
Aliases:
Suspect #039 - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Isiah Burke
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Isiah Burke is a recently inducted juvenile member of the Ryder Block organisation. In the only incident detectives have encountered him, he came across as an aggressive and violent individual. He also had a large amount of drugs on his person, suggesting he is involved in street-level dealing. His appearance, for a sixteen year old, is quite extraordinary. He stands at 6'5" and has a scar (presumably a knife wound) across his left eye. It is the opinion of this investigating officer that if he was asked about the incident, he'd feel uncomfortable releasing any information to law enforcement personnel.
Suspect #040 - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Sebastian Cartagena
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Sebastian Cartagena is a rather spectacular member of the organisation. Aside from being one of the few Hispanic members, he's also notably different to his colleagues in his appearance - he's morbidly obese, with rumours circulating that he may even have to use a mobility scooter, so he's fairly easy to identify in situations. Aside from his physical characteristics, he's also on his way to becoming a hardened street thug. In the one interaction with detectives, Cartagena was extremely uncooperative towards detectives. However, like so many juvenile members, this may simply be a 'front' or a façade. Behind that hardened exterior may just be a psychologically damaged teenager.
Suspect #041 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Raelando Salazar
Aliases: Bulldog
Extra Notes: Raelando "Bulldog" Salazar is deemed a dangerous and aggressive member of the Ryder Block organisation, although his nickname should make this fact obvious (his criminal record shows that with nearly every arrest comes a battery/mutual combat/assault charge). He comes across as a very hard-headed individual; someone who does not wish to look weak in front of his peers and has been known to exaggerate or simply create fake stories in which he glorifies himself. In addition, intelligence indicated that he had a close relationship with Shaquan Ramsey, perhaps acting as his mentor. After a long spell of inactivity, he made his return to Willowfield in mid-August, only to shoot an SASD deputy - landing himself a severe punishment. Living up to his reputation, Salazar refused to co-operate, earning himself a reputation as one of the move uncooperative and ruthless enforcers of the Ryder Block organisation.
Suspect #042 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Marcus Dawson
Aliases: Spook
Suspect #043 - [Mid-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Trayceon Brown
Aliases: Tray or Doo-Rag
Suspect #044 - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Kenwyne Barnes
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Kenwyne Barnes, a juvenile member of the Ryder Block organisation, can only be described as uncooperative and provocative. His role in the organisation appears to be as a small-time drug dealer, using Ronald Reagan Projects as his 'turf', although judging by his vehicle (a Moonbeam), business is slow. Despite his rather careless attitude towards jail, he looked rather surprised and, in my own opinion, scared, when told he could serve five years for drug related charges.
Suspect #045 - [N/A]
Name: Katelyn Ramsey
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Katelyn Ramsey was the sister of notorious high-ranking Ryder Block lieutenant Shaquan "Kush" Ramsey, and as expected, was given somewhat 'special' treatment. However, even with such protection from the Ramsey family, Katelyn was murdered by Shotcaller Marlow "Dollar" Gibbs on the orders of Dane Andrew due to an internal disagreement - the reason is unknown. Katelyn may well have become an informant if she was pressed hard enough, especially given the severity of her charges. She was one of the few suspects deaths whom detectives expressed remorse over, believing she could've been "cut free" from the gangland.
Suspect #046 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Kurt Ramsey
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Kurt Ramsey is the fifteen year old nephew of Shaquan Ramsey, but as Detective Jarek Knight has said, "can hardly be compared to him, aside from his physical appearance". Kurt has openly admitted that he 'bangs' for Ryder Block, but hasn't been sighted in Willowfield for a significant period of time.

Suspect #047 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Shandon Young
Aliases:
Suspect #048 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Tareek Baker
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Tareek Baker was murdered by mid-level enforcer Carlton Oates for unknown reasons.
Suspect #049 - [N/A]
Name: Megan Willson
Aliases:
Suspect #050 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Corey Grant
Aliases:
Suspect #051 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Andre Johnston
Aliases:
Suspect #052 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Scott Coley
Aliases:
Suspect #053 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Jerrick McClendon
Aliases: Icey
Extra Notes: Jerrick McClendon a juvenile member of the Ryder Block organiziation, he became the center of attention during the Ronald Reagan Projects rise of activity and was considered a mid-level enforcer of the gang.
Suspect #054 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Raekwon Norrece
Aliases: Kwon
Extra Notes: Raekwon "Kwon" Norrece is a juvenile member of the Ryder organisation. He was identified as being affiliated to the organisation back in March 2012, but unfortunately, not much else can be said about him.
Suspect #055 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Calvin Jarvis
Aliases:
Suspect #056 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Jamar Duante
Aliases:
Suspect #057 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Junior Knight
Aliases:
Suspect #058 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Demarcus McCartney
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Demarcus MacCartney (presumably a relation to Jaden) is suspected to be involved in 'fight clubs' in the Willowfield Area, although this cannot be confirmed. His current whereabouts are unknown at this time.
Suspect #059 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Jaden McCartney
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Jaden MacCartney (presumably a relation to Jaden) is suspected to be involved in 'fight clubs' in the Willowfield area, although this cannot be confirmed. His current whereabouts are unknown at this time.
Suspect #060 - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Dante Mitchell
Aliases:
Suspect #061 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Omar Quinn
Aliases:
Suspect #062 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Kevin Colton
Aliases:
Suspect #063 - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Deshawn Brooks
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Deshawn Brooks was a juvenile member of the Ryder Block organisation. He had a reputation for provoking people, especially rival gang members and police officers, although once put under pressure, the façade that he hides behind begins to crumble. He tries to carry himself as the stereotypical gangster - tough, ruthless and emotionless, but really he's just a scared child. This hypothesis was proven when, instead of surrendering to multiple police officers after kidnapping a rival Brown Pride Locos gang member, he returned fired (and was quickly killed). (( This is by no means an OOC criticism, in fact, it's a compliment for being able to roleplay a wide range of emotions/feelings. ))
Suspect #064 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Curtis Simmons
Aliases:
Suspect #065 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Jamal Douglas
Aliases:
Suspect #066 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Kenyon Wright
Aliases:
Extra Notes: Kenyon Wright became known to detectives when he and his friend, Otis King, attempted to 'greenlight' (an informal term for offering money to anybody who kills a target) former Captain Michael Westbrook. The Department of Corrections intercepted a phone call from their facility at which Wright was imprisoned. His current location is unknown, although he's rumoured to be alive.
Suspect #067 - [Mid/Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Sierra Morris
Aliases: Sie
Extra Notes: Sierra Morris is a small-time associate in the Ryder Block area. She is pretty much harmless, but likes to make her presence known to others.
Suspect #068 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Clayton Cleveland
Aliases:
Suspect #069 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Darryl Links
Aliases:
Suspect #070 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Josh Knight
Aliases: Jinx
Extra Notes: Detective Jarek Knight's comments) Josh "Jinx" Knight, a member of Ryder Block Families, whom is also my brother, has become an increasingly determined member of the organisation. He's nineteen years old, and he's been with the Ryders for a long time now, something around six months. He's dedicated to the gang, he loves the thug lifestyle and he considers the other members as "true" family - on top of all of this, he's willing to do everything it takes to get his name out there. From what I can tell, he had his ups and downs in the gang but he's been gaining a considerable amount of respect amongst the other members of RBF. He's extremely hostile towards any form of government related individuals, may it be the PD, SD, or myself as a matter of fact.
Suspect #071 - [Baby Gangster]
Name: Braxton Brown
Aliases: Big Brown
Suspect #072 - [Baby Gangster]
Name: LeBron Bailey
Aliases: Triple B
Extra Notes: LeBron "Triple B" Bailey is fairly overweight juvenile member of the Ryder Block organisation. Like many other juvenile members, he is willing to do anything for his leaders in order to prove himself. However, again, like so many others - his current location is unknown.
Suspect #073 - [N/A]
Name: Reshay Andrew
Aliases: Shay
Extra Notes: Reshay "Shay" Andrew is a younger relative of boss Dane Andrew, and as such, received 'special' treatment during his days around Ryder Block, given Dane's reputation as a ruthless criminal. Reshay replicated Dane as well as he could in his earlier days, but in one incident where he was kidnapped by rival gang members and returned safely due to the efforts of detectives and law enforcement personnel, he became more understanding of law enforcement as a whole. He is believed to be alive, although no confirmed sightings have been reported in over a year.
Suspect #074 - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
Name: Kendrick Miller
Aliases: Drick
[b]Status:[/b] [b]INCARCERATED[/b]
[b]Extra Notes:[/b] Kendrick "Drick" Miller was one of the three members involved in the murder of multiple Murdaville 516 members at the orders of Leroy "Leo" Baker. He was seen at Baker's trial shouting at both the judge and the arresting officers. It is unlikely he will be receiving parole any time soon given his uncooperative nature. (( Simply a PK. ))
[b]Suspect #075[/b] - [N/A]
[b]Name:[/b] Jessie Banks
[b]Aliases:[/b] Jess
[b]Phone number:[/b] CENSORED
[b]Residence(s):[/b] CENSORED
[b]Vehicle(s):[/b] CENSORED
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] African-American
[b]Sex:[/b] Female
[b]ARREST RECORD:[/b] File
[b]Status:[/b] [b]UNKNOWN[/b]
[b]Extra Notes:[/b] Jessie "Jess" Banks is a possible relation to current OG Cassie "Cass" Banks. Jessie was known to be an associate of Terrance Ward, and may have possibly been involved with him on an intimate level.
[b]Suspect #076[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] Emmet Jackson
[b]Aliases:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b] Male
[b]Status:[/b] [b]UNDER SURVEILLANCE[/b]
[b]Extra Notes:[/b] There is insufficient intelligence and information to create a profile for this suspect.
[b]Suspect #077[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] Marcel Harris
[b]Status:[/b] [b]WANTED[/b]
[b]Extra Notes:[/b] There is insufficient intelligence and information to create a profile for this suspect.
[b]Suspect #078[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] Dwight Brown
[b]Suspect #079[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] Otis King
[b]Extra Notes:[/b] Otis King became known to detectives when he and his friend, Kenyon Wright, attempted to 'greenlight' (an informal term for offering money to anybody who kills a target) former Captain Michael Westbrook. The Department of Corrections intercepted a phone call from their facility at which Wright was imprisoned. King has since disappeared.
[b]Suspect #080[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] Keandre Wright
[b]Aliases:[/b] Snow
[b]Suspect #081[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] Darryl Lawrence
[b]Aliases:[/b] Eagle
[b]Extra Notes:[/b] Darryl "Eagle" Lawrence is suspected to have joined the organisation in the early stages of its existence. His current location, like many other members, is currently unknown (although he may still be alive).
[b]Suspect #082[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] Nathan Banks
[b]Suspect #083[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] Lamont Foster
[b]Aliases:[/b] Frost
[b]Extra Notes:[/b] Lamont "Frost" Foster was an associate who was involved in firearms dealing and was also noted as being acquainted with former OG Terrance "T-Loc" Ward. He was one of many associates whom detectives have been unable to write about in any real depth.
[b]Suspect #084[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] Demonde Oakwood
[b]Aliases:[/b] Monde
[b]Extra Notes:[/b] Demonde "Monde" Oakwood is the younger brother of renowned shotcaller Quenton Oakwood whom he essentially idolises. He appears to have only recently been inducted into the 'gangland life' and as such is only tasked with performing menial duties, such as acting as a 'runner' on a drug corner. Despite what he may think, he's a mentally weak individual, presumably due to his age an inexperience. Because of this, if he can ever be charged with a felony offence, it is recommended that detectives attempt to turn Demonde into an informant.
[b]23/AUGUST/2012 update:[/b] Demonde denied the chance to become an informant. He'll likely serve his time in a juvenile facility.
[b]Suspect #085[/b] - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] Terrance Houston
[b]Status:[/b] [b]INCARCERATED[/b]
[b]Suspect #086[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] Emmett Johnson
[b]Extra Notes:[/b] Emmett Johnson is a relatively new member of the Ryder Block organisation, often committing juvenile pranks with other young members of the organisation.
[b]Suspect #087[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] "Marcus" **Marcus Solomon**
[b]Suspect #088[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] **Michael Brasel**
[b]Suspect #089[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] **Montel Wallace**
[b]Suspect #090[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] **Thomas Hoang**
[b]Race:[/b] Asian
[b]Extra Notes:[/b] Unknown is a juvenile associate of the organisation, often engaging in relatively petty pranks, including 'egging' Detective Howard's vehicle with other juvenile associates such as Emmett Johnson.
[b]Suspect #091[/b] - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] **Dewan Barnes**
[b]Aliases:[/b] Ghost
[b]Suspect #092[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] **Jonathan Rodriguez**
[b]Race:[/b] Hispanic
[b]Suspect #093[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] **Cornelius Benjamin**
[b]Suspect #094[/b] - [Low-level associate (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] **Lamont Wallace**
[b]Suspect #095[/b] - [Low-level enforcer (exact rank unknown)]
[b]Name:[/b] Abdul Malik
[b]Race:[/b] African-American (Asian?)
mr. take the heat
mr. bring home the bacon

Frank_Vaughn
Retired Detective II
Retired Detective II

Post by Frank_Vaughn » August 24th, 2012, 12:00 pm

Outstanding charges

1) MR. SHAQUAN RAMSEY.
  • Incitement of harm to public safety, two counts (Incident Report #002) and (Incident Report #044)
  • Assault with a deadly weapon (Incident Report #009)
  • Battery (Incident Report #043)
2) MR. MARCEL HARRIS.
  • Incitement of harm to public safety, two counts (Incident Report #002)
3) MR. OWEN MORRIS.
  • Robbery (Incident Report #003)
  • Accessory to murder (Incident Report #012)
4) MR. DARRYL STEVENSON.
  • Conspiracy to commit murder (Incident Report #001)
  • Possession of a controlled substance (Incident Report #005)
  • Assault with a deadly weapon (Incident Report #014)
  • Possession of an assault weapon, two counts (Incident Report #014) and (Incident Report #032)
  • Attempted murder of a government worker (Incident Report #014)
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance (Incident Report #045)
5) MS. KATELYN RAMSEY.
  • Attempted murder, two counts (Incident Report #004 and Incident Report #007)
  • Possession of an assault weapon (Incident Report #007)
6) MR. DEANGELO BARNES.
  • Attempted murder (Incident Report #006)
  • Evading a police officer (Incident Report #006)
  • Incitement to riot (Narrative Report #002)
7) MR. KEANDRE HARRISON.
  • Attempted murder (Incident Report #007)
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance (Incident Report #007)
  • Accessory to an assault with a deadly weapon, two counts (Incident Report #009) and (Incident Report #011)
8) MR. CALVIN GRANT.
  • Battery (Incident Report #008)
  • Accessory to murder (Incident Report #010)
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale (Incident Report #020)
9) MR. DANE ANDREW.
  • Murder (Incident Report #012)
  • Multiple murders in Narrative #001
10) MR. CAESAR FOLTON.
  • Kidnapping (Incident Report #010)
  • Murder (Incident Report #021)
11) MR. LAMONT BRICKS.
12) MR. NATHAN NELSON.
  • Assault with a deadly weapon (Incident Report #013)
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance (Incident Report #039)
  • Accessory to evading a police officer (Incident Report #039)
  • Accessory to an assault with a deadly weapon (Incident Report #011)
13) MR. LLOYD BRICKS.
  • Kidnapping (Incident Report #010)
14) MR. CARLTON OATES.
  • Murder (Incident Report #010)
  • Battery, two counts (Incident Report #015)
  • Possession of an assault weapon (Incident Report #016)
  • Evading a police officer (Incident Report #016)
15) MR. MARLOW GIBBS.
  • Unlicensed sale of firearms (Incident Report #001)
  • Assault with a deadly weapon (Incident Report #011)
16) MR. LARRY WILLSON.
  • Battery (Incident Report #015)
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale (Incident Report #019)
  • Maintaining a place for a purpose of distribution (Incident Report #019)
  • Driving an unregistered vehicle (Incident Report #022)
  • Harbouring a fugitive (Incident Report #022)
  • Evading a police officer, two counts (Incident Report #022)
  • Incitement to riot (Narrative Report #002)
17) MR. NATHAN BANKS.
  • Harbouring a fugitive (Incident Report #016)
18) MR. SHANDON YOUNG.
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance (Incident Report #016)
19) MR. LEROY BAKER.
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance (Incident Report #017)
  • Evading a police officer (Incident Report #017)
  • Murder, three counts (Incident Report #026) - (charges acted on already)
20) MR. DEQUAN GIBBS.
  • Possession of an assault weapon (Incident Report #017)
  • Battery (Incident Report #018)
21) MR. TAREEK BAKER.
22) MR. JORDAN CYPRESS.
23) MR. DUQUAN WILLIAMS.
  • Possession of an assault weapon (Incident Report #020)
24) MR. KURT RAMSEY.
25) MR. ANTOINE RAMSEY.
  • Maintaining a place for the purpose of distribution (Incident Report #020)
  • Battery (Incident Report #022)
  • Evading a police officer (Incident Report #022)
26) MS. MEGAN WILLSON.
  • Obstruction of justice (Incident Report #022)
  • Harbouring a fugitive (Incident Report #022)
  • Evading a police officer, two counts (Incident Report #022)
27) MR. JACOB GREEN.
  • Battery (Incident Report #023)
  • Robbery (Incident Report #023)
28) MR. WILLIAM THUNDER.
  • Driving an unregistered vehicle (Incident Report #024)
  • Evading a police officer (Incident Report #024)
  • Possession of an assault weapon (Incident Report #027)
29) MR. ISIAH BURKE.
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance (Incident Report #049)
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale (Incident Report #049)
30) MR. ROSCOE BRYANT.
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale (Incident Report #050)
31) MR. KENWYNE BARNES.
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale (Incident Report #050)
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance (Incident Report #051)
32) MR. DESHAWN BROOKS.
  • Murder (Incident Report #025)
  • Kidnapping (Incident Report #025)

33) MR. KENDRICK MILLER.
  • Murder, three counts (Incident Report #026)

34) MR. COREY GRANT.
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale (Incident Report #031)
35) MR. SAM KINGSTON.
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale (Incident Report #031)
36) MR. ANDRE JOHNSTON.
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance (Incident Report #027)
37) MR. SCOTT COLEY.
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale (Incident Report #033)
38) MR. JERRICK McCLENDON.
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale, three counts (Incident Report #030), (Incident Report #033) and (Incident Report #037)
  • Battery (Incident Report #039)
39) MR. RAEKWON NORRECE.
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale (Incident Report #034)
40) MR. CALVIN JARVIS.
  • Assault with a deadly weapon (Incident Report #035)
41) MR. JAMAR DUANTE.
  • Assault with a deadly weapon (Incident Report #036)
  • Possession of a controlled substance (Incident Report #053)
42) MR. ROSCOE HUTTON.
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale (Incident Report #038)
43) MR. JUNIOR KNIGHT.
  • Battery (Incident Report #039)
44) MR. QUENTON OAKWOOD.
  • Battery (Incident Report #040)
  • Incitement of harm to public safety (Incident Report #044)
  • Possession of an assault weapon (Incident Report #045)
45) MR. TYRELL HINES.
  • Evading a police officer (Incident Report #042)
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance (Incident Report #042)
  • Driving without proper licensing and identification (Incident Report #042)
  • Grand theft auto (Incident Report #042)
46) MR. DEMARCUS McCARTNEY.
47) MR. JADEN McCARTNEY.
48) MR. DANTE MITCHELL.
  • Battery (Incident Report #046)
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance (Incident Report #046)
49) MR. OMAR QUINN.
  • Battery (Incident Report #046)
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance (Incident Report #046)
  • Possession of a controlled substance (Incident Report #046)
50) MR. KEVIN COLTON.
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance (Incident Report #047)
  • Maintaining a place for the purpose of distribution (Incident Report #045)
51) MR. XAVIER WARD.
  • Attempted murder of a government worker (Incident Report #042)
  • Resisting a police officer (Incident Report #046)
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance, two counts (Incident Report #042) and (Incident Report #046)
  • Possession of a controlled substance (Incident Report #046)
52) MS. CASSIE BANKS.
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale, two counts (Incident Report #029) and (Incident Report #030)

53) MR. KERNARD RASPALDO.
  • Murder (Incident Report #028)
54) MR. JOHNNY KAYLES.
  • Serving a life sentence for a wide range of felonies.
55) MR. DEMONDE OAKWOOD.
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale (Incident Report #052)

56) MR. **DEWAN BARNES.**
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale, two counts (Incident Report #052)
57) MR. **MICHAEL BRASEL.**
  • Assault with a deadly weapon (Incident Report #053)
  • Battery (Incident Report #053)
58) MR. **JONATHAN RODRIGUEZ.**
  • Battery (Incident Report #053)
59) MR. TERRANCE HOUSTON.
  • Possession of a controlled substance for sale (Incident Report #041)
  • Carrying a firearm in violation of registration/permit allowance (Incident Report #041)
  • Possession of an illegal firearm (Incident Report #041)
60) MR. RAELANDO SALAZAR.
  • Attempted murder of a government worker (Incident Report #054)
Arrest Log

Number. Name - Date
  • Charges [Narrative #Number, Evidence #Number]

Investigation File Log

[14/AUGUST/2012] [DETECTIVE FITZPATRICK] - Investigation reorganised.
mr. take the heat
mr. bring home the bacon