Changes to the payment process

The Firearms Licensing Division is responsible for handing out all Firearms Licenses and Guard Cards. All necessary and relevant information for applying can be found here.

Moderators: LSPD Sergeant II, LSPD Lieutenant II, LSPD Lieutenant I, LSPD Staff Officers, LSPD Command Officers, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division Command, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division Supervisors, ASB: Command Staff

Forum rules

LICENSING

COMMANDING OFFICER, FIREARMS LICENSING DIVISION
Captain I Samuel Walker

ASSISTANT COMMANDING OFFICER, FIREARMS LICENSING DIVISION
Vacant

OFFICER-IN-CHARGE, PERSONAL PROTECTION PERMIT SECTION
Police Officer III Nathan Hatfield

OFFICER-IN-CHARGE, GUARD PERMIT SECTION
Police Officer III George Howard
Samuel_Walker
Police Captain I
Police Captain I
Forum Name: Angelo
Assignment: Detective Bureau
Primary Sidearm: Kimber LSPD SWAT Custom II .45 caliber
Serial Number: 61977

Changes to the payment process

Post by Samuel_Walker » October 18th, 2020, 1:52 pm

SPACER
spacer
FIREARMS LICENSING DIVISION

• SUBJECT: CHANGES TO THE PAYMENT PROCESS
    October 18th, 2020

To whom it may concern,

Greetings,

This message serves to inform the public of a change pertaining to the applications payment process.

In the past, payments were only asked once the application was approved and ready for issuance. Payment was considered a license issuance fee. As of today, payments will be regarded as application fees and will be required along with the initial application submission. This means that every time an application is posted, regardless of whether your previous one was accepted or not, a new payment must be made.

In addition, payments will now be done at the Firearms Licensing Division Bureau located by the LSPD Administrative Building (LSPD HQ) in Pershing Square. We accept cash, cheques and receipts of bank account transfers.

((
    You are now required to enter the FLD building and '/paybiz amount'. The entrance is marked by a floating yellow 'i' by the entrance of the LSPD HQ, on top of the stairs.
    ))

Applications which are already posted do not have to abide by this change. This will only apply to any and all applications submitted subsequently to this notice.

Note: You may not reuse payment receipts (( screenshots )) in any case regardless of whether your previous application was accepted or not. Any attempt to do so will lead to an immediate ban from the process.

Questions and concerns may be posted on the following thread: Questions and Answers.

Signed,
    SAMUEL WALKER, Lieutenant II
    Commanding Officer, Firearms Licensing Division
    Administrative Service Bureau