LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
FIREARMS LICENSING DIVISION
LEO LICENSE USAGE REGULATIONS
Actively serving peace officers within the state of San Andreas are issued a PF, CCW, and GC upon reaching a set rank within their agency. These permits allow their holder to purchase firearms, carry a concealed weapon, and act in the capacity of bodyguard or security officer whilst carrying a concealed weapon.
- Law Enforcement Officer license holders are subject to the following additional privileges and rules:
- A license holder may possess a combination of no more than 3 of the following firearm types at any time (regardless of location of storage): handguns, shotguns, or hunting rifles.
- A license holder may possess any model or type of handgun, shotgun, or rifle so long as the firearms do not violate the San Andreas Penal Code.
- A license holder may perform private security or bodyguard duties whilst carrying a concealed handgun off duty.
- A license holder may carry their concealed firearm into any premises whilst off duty.
- A license holder must be in direct possession of their agency-issued badge when in possession of a firearm.
- A license holder must not consume any alcoholic beverages when in possession of a firearm.