The Firearms Licensing Division is responsible for handing out all Firearms Licenses and Guard Cards. All necessary and relevant information for applying can be found here.
Moderators: LSPD Lieutenant II, LSPD Sergeant II, LSPD Lieutenant I, LSPD Staff Officers, LSPD Command Officers, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division Command, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division Supervisors, ASB: Command Staff
- Retired Detective II
- Posts: 2491
- Joined: February 19th, 2016, 12:01 pm
- Forum Name: nickM
- Assignment: Detective Bureau
- Primary Sidearm: Kimber Classic .45 caliber
- Serial Number: 64337
Los Santos Police Department
Firearms Licensing Division
What is it?:
- Once you apply for a license and get approved, the license will be issued to that specific character. However, when you name change, these licenses are lost as they are registered to that character and name. When you change your character name back to what it used to be, these licenses will be lost. The process of getting your licenses back to the character you just name changed back to is known as "license re-issuance".
- License re-issuance in the past used to follow a separate template. However, it is now different. Anyone who wants to have their licenses re-issued (be it PF, GC or CCW), will have to follow the standard application procedure. This means that you will have to apply using, accordingly:
It is also mandatory that the applicant makes a new payment when required to do so. The payment used at the first application will not be accepted.*