(( [Information] Questions and Answers ))

The Firearms Licensing Division is responsible for handing out all Firearms Licenses and Guard Cards. All necessary and relevant information for applying can be found here.

Moderators: LSPD Lieutenant II, LSPD Sergeant II, LSPD Lieutenant I, LSPD Staff Officers, LSPD Command Officers, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division Command, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division Supervisors, ASB: Command Staff

Post Reply
Richard_Tyson
Police Officer II
Police Officer II
Posts: 292
Joined: May 30th, 2017, 8:03 pm
Forum Name: Shagy
Assignment: Traffic Division
Primary Sidearm: Glock 19, 9mm
Serial Number: 69380
Location: Romania

Re: (( [Information] Questions and Answers ))

Post by Richard_Tyson » May 5th, 2020, 1:51 pm

Shan45 wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 1:29 pm
I have been facing issues during licenses and I would like to know who is head of licensing or supervisor.
Hey. You can find further information about the points of contact at the following shortcut. Moreover, you can contact any supervisor by sending a PM to one of them found in the following list: Firearms Licensing Supervisors. If you have any concerns, send me a PM and I will help you.

Benjamin_Graves
Police Officer II
Police Officer II
Posts: 5737
Joined: November 17th, 2015, 3:36 pm
Forum Name: Drills
Assignment: Vinewood Patrol Division
Primary Sidearm: Glock 17, 9mm
Serial Number: 63077

Re: (( [Information] Questions and Answers ))

Post by Benjamin_Graves » May 6th, 2020, 10:27 am

phucben110i wrote:
May 2nd, 2020, 12:17 pm
I can buy one of each gun right?
Hello,

Read more on the topic for PF licenses but long story short you can apply for up to 3 guns. You can then only buy 1 of each of the 3 guns you listed. More than that if you list for example 2 handguns and 1 shotgun then you can buy 2 Desert Eagles and 1 shotgun and RP what handgun each Deagle is 1 Deagle and 1 Colt, but not 2 Deagles (Corrected).

artem_mik
Civilian
Posts: 12
Joined: May 8th, 2020, 7:53 pm
Forum Name: ganymede97

Re: (( [Information] Questions and Answers ))

Post by artem_mik » May 11th, 2020, 3:06 pm

Can I apply for a GC right after I have my PF license?

phucben110i
Civilian
Posts: 6
Joined: March 10th, 2020, 12:28 am
Forum Name: ezzy boi eh

Re: (( [Information] Questions and Answers ))

Post by phucben110i » May 12th, 2020, 11:54 am

Benjamin_Graves wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 10:27 am
phucben110i wrote:
May 2nd, 2020, 12:17 pm
I can buy one of each gun right?
Hello,

Read more on the topic for PF licenses but long story short you can apply for up to 3 guns. You can then only buy 1 of each of the 3 guns you listed. More than that if you list for example 2 handguns and 1 shotgun then you can buy 2 Desert Eagles and 1 shotgun and RP what handgun each Deagle is.
Thank you, another question. If I'd buy 2 deagles, I can't buy colt right? And can I buy the rifle If I didn't add it in the list?

Michael_Sullivan
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Posts: 930
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 9:53 am
Forum Name: freddiephill98_
Assignment: Harbor Patrol Division
Primary Sidearm: Kimber Classic .45 caliber
Serial Number: 73520

Re: (( [Information] Questions and Answers ))

Post by Michael_Sullivan » May 12th, 2020, 2:24 pm

phucben110i wrote:
May 12th, 2020, 11:54 am
Benjamin_Graves wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 10:27 am
phucben110i wrote:
May 2nd, 2020, 12:17 pm
I can buy one of each gun right?
Hello,

Read more on the topic for PF licenses but long story short you can apply for up to 3 guns. You can then only buy 1 of each of the 3 guns you listed. More than that if you list for example 2 handguns and 1 shotgun then you can buy 2 Desert Eagles and 1 shotgun and RP what handgun each Deagle is.
Thank you, another question. If I'd buy 2 deagles, I can't buy colt right? And can I buy the rifle If I didn't add it in the list?
Two deagles is not allowed, you are only allowed one of each weapon regardless of any situation, when not following this simple it will result in a removal of your PF and a administrative punishment. You can still buy the country rifle from the PF shop.

Andrew
Civilian
Posts: 13
Joined: April 4th, 2020, 9:41 am
Forum Name: ThaRew99

Re: (( [Information] Questions and Answers ))

Post by Andrew » May 18th, 2020, 1:12 am

Hello, I have a question, I'm very confused of it, let me get this straight, If I have a admin punishment how long do I need to wait to apply for PF license?

Michael_Sullivan
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Posts: 930
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 9:53 am
Forum Name: freddiephill98_
Assignment: Harbor Patrol Division
Primary Sidearm: Kimber Classic .45 caliber
Serial Number: 73520

Re: (( [Information] Questions and Answers ))

Post by Michael_Sullivan » May 18th, 2020, 1:29 am

Andrew wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 1:12 am
Hello, I have a question, I'm very confused of it, let me get this straight, If I have a admin punishment how long do I need to wait to apply for PF license?

Two months from the most recent punishment.

Andrew
Civilian
Posts: 13
Joined: April 4th, 2020, 9:41 am
Forum Name: ThaRew99

Re: (( [Information] Questions and Answers ))

Post by Andrew » May 18th, 2020, 3:56 am

Thank you.

Charles Fitzpatrick
Civilian
Posts: 1
Joined: June 1st, 2020, 1:30 pm
Forum Name: Charles Fitzpatrick

Re: (( [Information] Questions and Answers ))

Post by Charles Fitzpatrick » June 1st, 2020, 1:32 pm

Hello, can I apply for a PF if I got kicked for bunnyhopping during the past 2 months?

Felipe_Carvallo
Police Officer II
Police Officer II
Posts: 118
Joined: May 20th, 2019, 6:47 pm
Forum Name: UnderBunker
Assignment: Harbor Patrol Division
Primary Sidearm: Glock 17, 9mm
Serial Number: 73903
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: (( [Information] Questions and Answers ))

Post by Felipe_Carvallo » June 1st, 2020, 2:19 pm

Charles Fitzpatrick wrote:
June 1st, 2020, 1:32 pm
Hello, can I apply for a PF if I got kicked for bunnyhopping during the past 2 months?
I believe you will be eligible to apply for a PF.

F.Carvallo

Post Reply