Questions and Answers

Job Opportunities provides future applicants with information on applying to become a Police Officer, including basic requirements, application forms, and FAQ pages.

Moderators: LSPD Sergeant II, LSPD Lieutenant II, LSPD Lieutenant I, LSPD Staff Officers, LSPD Command Officers, ASB: Recruitment and Employment Division Command, ASB: Training Division Coordinators, ASB: Training Division Command, ASB: Command Staff, ASB: Recruitment and Employment Division

Forum rules
Image

JOB OPPORTUNITIES

COMMANDING OFFICER, RECRUITMENT AND EMPLOYMENT DIVISION
Captain II Martin Valtierra

ASSISTANT COMMANDING OFFICER, RECRUITMENT AND EMPLOYMENT DIVISION
Sergeant I Emilia Castilla

OFFICER-IN-CHARGE, RECRUITMENT SECTION
Police Officer III Alexander Markatos
Post Reply
User avatar
Martin_Valtierra
Police Captain II
Police Captain II
Posts: 4600
Joined: October 29th, 2016, 11:15 pm
Forum Name: lynx
Assignment: Administrative Services Bureau
Primary Sidearm: None
Serial Number: 67287
Location: Italy

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Martin_Valtierra » August 13th, 2020, 1:04 pm

Divyaansh_Smriti wrote:
August 13th, 2020, 5:43 am
((
2...PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS ESSAY (PQE): This written test requires you to write essays in response to questions regarding demonstration of your personal qualifications for a law enforcement position. Essays will be evaluated based on your reading skill, written communication skills, and demonstrated effectiveness in judgment and decision making and behavioral flexibility. You must read the questions carefully to ensure that your answers are appropriate to the questions. Passing the PQE requires a score of 70% or higher. The score you receive will determine your rank on the hiring list. We schedule candidates from this list for further processing according to score and hiring needs. You may take the PQE once every 1 month. Your score is valid for 2 months.
))

(( I don't understand this point of PQE, does it mean I can apply and give the PQE any time? Even when the Hiring Process is closed? Or maybe before my hiring process?
Like, if someone gets rejected from the hiring process due to less score in their Interview, their PQE will be still valid for the next 30 days, but what is the use of that PQE, cause ultimately it will be expired when next batch opens. ))
Your PQE score will be valid for two months if you decide to withdraw your application. This does not apply in the case of failing any stage of the hiring process. I hope this answers your question.

Nathan_Wesker
Civilian
Posts: 23
Joined: March 15th, 2020, 7:47 pm
Forum Name: DSK22
Assignment: None
Location: India

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Nathan_Wesker » August 13th, 2020, 1:29 pm

Perfect. Thank you!

Alfie_Matthews
Civilian
Posts: 7
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 12:54 pm
Forum Name: Juked

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Alfie_Matthews » August 17th, 2020, 1:07 am

I've being disqualified two months, and it was written in the notice that I can appeal it two months after. Where am I supposed to appeal it now?

Oliver_Bradford
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Posts: 173
Joined: February 4th, 2019, 11:51 pm
Forum Name: AlinM
Assignment: Harbor Patrol Division
Primary Sidearm: Beretta 92F, 9mm
Serial Number: 73449

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Oliver_Bradford » August 17th, 2020, 2:01 am

Alfie_Matthews wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 1:07 am
I've being disqualified two months, and it was written in the notice that I can appeal it two months after. Where am I supposed to appeal it now?
Your appeal must be mailed to the Commanding Officer, Recruitment and Employment Division.

Randy_Goddard
Police Officer I
Police Officer I
Posts: 18
Joined: August 22nd, 2020, 5:32 pm
Forum Name: Kremz
Serial Number: 75857

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Randy_Goddard » August 22nd, 2020, 8:52 pm

Where do I apply for double faction perms?

User avatar
Alexander_Markatos
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Posts: 2681
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 3:53 pm
Forum Name: Era_
Assignment: D Platoon (SWAT)
Primary Sidearm: Kimber LSPD SWAT Custom II .45 caliber
Serial Number: 67756
Location: Greece

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Alexander_Markatos » August 22nd, 2020, 9:22 pm

Randy Goddard wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 8:52 pm
Where do I apply for double faction perms?
You can apply HERE for double-faction permission.

Darius_Johnson
Police Officer I
Police Officer I
Posts: 40
Joined: August 25th, 2020, 6:07 pm
Forum Name: TacticalDR3AD
Assignment: Vinewood Patrol Division
Primary Sidearm: Glock 22 .40 caliber
Serial Number: 75868

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Darius_Johnson » August 27th, 2020, 1:21 am

Once I have passed my preliminary background check, where can I locate the PQE request BBC code?

Jerram_Hill
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Posts: 305
Joined: October 21st, 2013, 10:46 am
Forum Name: Nature
Assignment: Gang and Narcotics Division
Primary Sidearm: Kimber LSPD SWAT Custom II .45 caliber
Serial Number: 53680
Location: New Zealand

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Jerram_Hill » August 27th, 2020, 2:17 am

Darius_Johnson wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 1:21 am
Once I have passed my preliminary background check, where can I locate the PQE request BBC code?
Hi Darius,

Very soon you will be added to the LSPD Candidate usergroup. Once you have that, will be given access to the candidate board which has all the necessary information in regards to the following steps in your application process.

Antonijs_Savejs
Civilian
Posts: 4
Joined: August 25th, 2020, 4:51 pm
Forum Name: R0berts

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Antonijs_Savejs » August 28th, 2020, 5:52 am

If my DI failed, is there any way I can try to pass it next time, or it's permanently disqualified for trying to get in the lspd with my character.

User avatar
Alexander_Markatos
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Posts: 2681
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 3:53 pm
Forum Name: Era_
Assignment: D Platoon (SWAT)
Primary Sidearm: Kimber LSPD SWAT Custom II .45 caliber
Serial Number: 67756
Location: Greece

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Alexander_Markatos » August 28th, 2020, 10:43 am

Antonijs_Savejs wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 5:52 am
If my DI failed, is there any way I can try to pass it next time, or it's permanently disqualified for trying to get in the lspd with my character.
If you failed your DI in the recruitment drive 0720, and you are still interested in becoming a law enforcement officer, you may re-do the whole process for recruitment drive 0820. As for how you can pass it, it is best to reach to the officer that handled your interview parts and ask him/her directly.

Michael_Christian
Civilian
Posts: 6
Joined: August 13th, 2020, 3:24 pm
Forum Name: Ranzuki

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Michael_Christian » September 17th, 2020, 12:06 am

I received one admin kick last month in my Admin record, am I still free to apply?

User avatar
Alexander_Markatos
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Posts: 2681
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 3:53 pm
Forum Name: Era_
Assignment: D Platoon (SWAT)
Primary Sidearm: Kimber LSPD SWAT Custom II .45 caliber
Serial Number: 67756
Location: Greece

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Alexander_Markatos » September 17th, 2020, 12:21 am

Michael_Christian wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 12:06 am
I received one admin kick last month in my Admin record, am I still free to apply?
In order to apply for a position within the Los Santos Police Department, you must have not received an administrative punishment in the past two months.

You can find the requirements for the position in this topic.

Michael_Christian
Civilian
Posts: 6
Joined: August 13th, 2020, 3:24 pm
Forum Name: Ranzuki

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Michael_Christian » September 17th, 2020, 12:57 am

Alexander_Markatos wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 12:21 am
Michael_Christian wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 12:06 am
I received one admin kick last month in my Admin record, am I still free to apply?
In order to apply for a position within the Los Santos Police Department, you must have not received an administrative punishment in the past two months.

You can find the requirements for the position in this topic.
• NOTE: Candidates with admin jails and/or bans from the past two months of application date may be disqualified.

I have no ajail/ban but I got admin kick, so I like to confirm if admin kick is included on the "administrative record" requirement.

User avatar
Alexander_Markatos
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Posts: 2681
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 3:53 pm
Forum Name: Era_
Assignment: D Platoon (SWAT)
Primary Sidearm: Kimber LSPD SWAT Custom II .45 caliber
Serial Number: 67756
Location: Greece

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Alexander_Markatos » September 17th, 2020, 6:37 am

Michael_Christian wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 12:57 am
Alexander_Markatos wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 12:21 am
Michael_Christian wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 12:06 am
I received one admin kick last month in my Admin record, am I still free to apply?
In order to apply for a position within the Los Santos Police Department, you must have not received an administrative punishment in the past two months.

You can find the requirements for the position in this topic.
• NOTE: Candidates with admin jails and/or bans from the past two months of application date may be disqualified.

I have no ajail/ban but I got admin kick, so I like to confirm if admin kick is included on the "administrative record" requirement.
It is judged on a case by case basis. So feel free to apply and try to seek a position within the LSPD. Your case will be judged and a status will be set on your application based on that judgement.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests