[GC] Veljko Milosevic [Exam]

This desk is used for all applications of a San Andreas Guard Card.

Moderators: LSPD Sergeant II, LSPD Lieutenant II, LSPD Lieutenant I, LSPD Staff Officers, LSPD Command Officers, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division Command, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division Supervisors, ASB: Firearms Licensing Division, ASB: Command Staff

Veljko_Milosevic
Civilian
Forum Name: Veljko_Dragojevic

[GC] Veljko Milosevic [Exam]

Post by Veljko_Milosevic » September 16th, 2020, 9:15 pm

LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
FIREARMS LICENSING DIVISION

STANDARD INITIAL AND RENEWAL APPLICATION
FOR SAN ANDREAS GUARD CARD
Public Disclosure Admonition
I understand that I am obligated to be complete and truthful in providing information on this application. I understand that all of the information disclosed by me in this application may be subject to public disclosure.

Applicant Signature: Veljko Milosevic
SECTION 1 - Applicant Personal Information
1. Last Name: Dragojevic
2. First Name: Veljko
3. Middle Name: DNA

4. City of Residence: Los Santos
5. County of Residence: Los Santos
6. Country of Citizenship: United States of America
7. Residence Address: Market Street, Market, Los Santos 313, San Andreas

8. Date of Birth: 21/09/1995
9. Place of Birth (City, County, State): Belgrade , Belgrade, Republic of Serbia.

10. Height: 6'4''
11. Weight: 168 lbs
12. Eye Color: Blue
13. Hair Color: Black
14. Gender: M
SECTION 2 - Applicant Clearance Questions
15. Have you ever applied for and been accepted for a License to Purchase a Firearm? If yes, please attach a copy of said application below.
16. Have you ever applied for and been accepted for a License to Carry a Concealed Weapon? If yes, please attach a copy of said application below.
SECTION 3 - Description of Weapons
17. List below the weapons (handguns only) you desire to carry if granted a Guard Card. You may carry only the weapon(s) which you list and describe herein, and only for the purpose indicated. Any misuse will cause an automatic revocation and possible arrest. Use additional fields if necessary (list a maximum of three firearms).
  • Make:"Crvena Zastava" CZ
    Model:99
    Caliber:9x19

SECTION 4 - Guard Card Conditions and Restrictions
The licensee is responsible for all liability for, injury to, or death of any person, or damage to any property which may result through any act or omission of either the licensee or the agency that issued the license. In the event any claim, suit, or action is brought against the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees, by reason of, or in connection with any such act or omission, the licensee shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees from such claim, suit, or action.

The licensee authorizes the licensing agency to investigate, as they deem necessary, the licensee’s record and character to ascertain any and all information which may concern his/her qualifications and justification to be issued a guard card and release said agency of any and all liability arising out of such investigation.
  • While exercising the privileges granted to the licensee under the terms of this license, the licensee shall not, when carrying a weapon:
  • Violate any of the license usage or prohibition criteria guidelines.
  • Consume any alcoholic beverage.
  • Be in a place having a primary purpose of dispensing alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption.
  • Be under the influence of any medication or drug, whether prescribed or not.
  • Refuse to show the license or surrender the weapon to any peace officer upon demand.
  • Impede any peace officer in the performance of his/her duties.
  • Present himself or herself as a peace officer to any person unless he or she is, in fact, a peace officer as defined by San Andreas law.
  • Unjustifiably display a concealed weapon.
  • Carry a concealed weapon.
  • Carry a weapon at times or circumstances other than those specified in the permit.

Pursuant to U.S. Government Code – Title 49, Chapter 26, Section 1472(1) and Federal Aviation Regulation 121.583, a license to carry a concealed weapon does not authorize a person to carry a firearm or any dangerous weapon aboard commercial airlines. Further, a person must declare that he/she is carrying such firearm or dangerous weapon BEFORE entering the boarding area of an air terminal where the security checks are made. Such violation can result in arrest by law enforcement.

Any violation of these restrictions or conditions may invalidate the CCW license and may void any further use of the license until reinstated by the licensing authority. Any arrest for a felony or serious misdemeanor, including driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, is cause for invalidating the license.
I hereby accept and assume all responsibility and liability for, injury to, or death of any person, or damage to any property which may result through any act or omission of either the licensee or the agency that issued the license. In the event any claim, suit or action is brought against the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees, by reason of, or in connection with any such act or omission, the licensee shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees from such claim, suit, or action.

I understand that the acceptance of my application by the licensing authority does not guarantee the issuance of a license and that fees and costs are not refundable if denied. I further understand that if my application is approved and I am issued a guard card, that the license is subject to restrictions placed upon it and that misuse of the license will cause an automatic revocation and possible arrest and that the license may also be suspended or revoked at the discretion of the licensing authority at any time. I am aware that any use of a firearm may bring criminal action or civil liability against me.

I have read, understand, and agree to the GC liability clauses, conditions, and restrictions stated in this Application and Agreement to Restrictions and to Hold Harmless.

SECTION 5 - Agreement to Restrictions and to Hold Harmless
I hereby give permission to the agency to which this application is made to conduct a background investigation of me and to contact any person or agency who may add to or aid in this investigation. I further authorize persons, firms, agencies and institutions listed on this application to release or confirm information about me and statements I have made as contained in this application.

Notwithstanding any other provision of law and pursuant to the Public Records Act (Government Code section 6250 et seq.), I understand that information contained in this application may be a matter of public record and shall be made available upon request or court order.

I hereby certify under penalties of perjury that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.

(( SECTION 6 - Out Of Character Information ))
18. Screenshot of Character Level (/stats): ACCESS
19. Screenshot of Streetname (/myhouse or /streetname): ACCESS
20. LS-RP Forum Account Profile Link: ACCESS

Dylan_Arrabal
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Forum Name: Money
Assignment: Harbor Patrol Division
Primary Sidearm: H&K USP 9c - 9mm
Serial Number: 73976

Re: [GC] Veljko Milosevic

Post by Dylan_Arrabal » September 16th, 2020, 9:54 pm

• 16 SEPTEMBER, 2020

FIREARMS LICENSING — APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Firearms Licensing Division, Los Santos Police Department. Following a thorough stage of preliminary review and examination, the application has been accepted as it has successfully fulfilled the basic criteria and requirements.

You are now required to submit a request for the San Andreas Guard Card Examination within 24 hours. Information on how to do so can be found by clicking here. Reply to this application with the request form.

Respectfully submitted,

Dylan Arrabal, Police Officer III
      Firearms Licensing Officer, Firearms Licensing Division
      Administrative Services Bureau

SPACER
      SPACER

AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
      www.LSPDonline.org
      www.joinLSPD.com

Veljko_Milosevic
Civilian

Post by Veljko_Milosevic » September 17th, 2020, 6:40 am

Sorry I don't have perm to get in that link))

Alexander_Markatos
Police Officer III
Police Officer III
Forum Name: Era_
Assignment: D Platoon (SWAT)
Primary Sidearm: Kimber LSPD SWAT Custom II .45 caliber
Serial Number: 67756

Post by Alexander_Markatos » September 17th, 2020, 6:47 am

(( Hello,

The link to request the exam is in this topic.

We apologize for the confusion. ))

Veljko_Milosevic
Civilian

Post by Veljko_Milosevic » September 18th, 2020, 3:42 pm

SAN ANDREAS GUARD CARD EXAMINATION REQUEST FORM

I confirm that I have reviewed the San Andreas Guard Card Manual and officially request to receive the San Andreas Guard Card Examination. I agree to comply to all outlined examination guidelines and accept that, at the discretion of Firearms Licensing Officials, I may be issued with action, up to a permanent ban from the application process, if I violate these guidelines.
Last edited by Andie_Richman on September 20th, 2020, 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sent